CM Punk and some other caws

rhazzy

While we wait for some proper mods in this year wwe 2k17 i thought you guys might be interested to try some caws(until proper good looking models are released here)

I have uploaded Hogan,Batista and CM Punk to CC and i made a topic in PC Creation section(with pics preview)

While they are not the best 'models' out there i thought you might play with them till proper moded ones are released.

4 minutes ago, Auday Elyafe said:

What's wrong is that this section isn't made for advertising your caws or anybody's caws. If we wanted to see caws we will go to the caw section, you're just clogging up the mods section.

Yeah ok be absurd...suits you best sorry for posting here

Edited by rhazzy

Just now, rhazzy said:

Yeah ok be absurd...suits you best.

If anyone is being absurd it's def you mate. Rather than saying your new and moving on you keep on arguing and you're trying to convince me that you're right when you're wrong. Sorry the section is called modding and all I see in this thread is caw advertisement. You're making a shitty topic that moves down other important threads to the bottom which makes them unnoticeable. Stop being a knucklehead.