Glacier, Dr. Death Steve Williams, Psicosis, Marty Jannetty...

Seky34

Hi guys. I am really new to this community, didnt post much but thank u so much for great mods u ve guys made!!

Anyway, when looking at WWE 2k16 string sheet, i see names like Glacier, Psicosis, Dr Death Steve Williams and Marty Jannetty so i wanted to ask you if someone made those mods, pofos and movesets and can link the topic pls? i know most of you are playing WWE 2k17 but is it possible that someone can still make them? and ty so much in advance.

I am sorry mate, i didnt mean to sound rude or demanding;) just asked if someone made them before and has a link to them;) i am enjoying your guys modding skills and i am grateful for that.

Edited by Seky34

3 hours ago, Seky34 said:

I am sorry mate, i didnt mean to sound rude or demanding;) just asked if someone made them before and has a link to them;) i am enjoying your guys modding skills and i am grateful for that.

Just taking the piss mate, don't mind me ;) Don't think anyone has made them, the string sheet was basically filled with a tonne of names when 2K16 PC was first released in preparation for any mods that MAY get made, though whether or not anyone made them of course would be uncertain. Most of the modders are moving over to 2K17 now tbh.

8 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

Just taking the piss mate, don't mind me ;) Don't think anyone has made them, the string sheet was basically filled with a tonne of names when 2K16 PC was first released in preparation for any mods that MAY get made, though whether or not anyone made them of course would be uncertain. Most of the modders are moving over to 2K17 now tbh.

Ah ok mate,np;) i just got 2k16 game, didnt play any wrestling games except old Wcw Nitro and WWF No Mercy on N64 emulator so i am way behind;) was a big wrestling fan in the 80ies and late 90ies...kinda didnt realize its already 2k17:) shame about the mods, those guys looked great in their time, but ty for your reply bro, i appreciate it.

1 hour ago, Seky34 said:

Ah ok mate,np;) i just got 2k16 game, didnt play any wrestling games except old Wcw Nitro and WWF No Mercy on N64 emulator so i am way behind;) was a big wrestling fan in the 80ies and late 90ies...kinda didnt realize its already 2k17:) shame about the mods, those guys looked great in their time, but ty for your reply bro, i appreciate it.

I was a big fan of the 90s also :D Not to say they won't get made ever cause there are a few old-schoolers around, just that they're likely to be made for 2K17 if they ever do get made which are a little different in terms of file structure so might not work on 2K16.

1 minute ago, 4 Life said:

I was a big fan of the 90s also :D Not to say they won't get made ever cause there are a few old-schoolers around, just that they're likely to be made for 2K17 if they ever do get made which are a little different in terms of file structure so might not work on 2K16.

ok mate;) ty;)) i guess i ll have to buy 2k17 when i go through 2k16 first;) can i just ask you , if i add mods to my game but i ve already started my career before adding mods will those mods appear in my game or i have to start a new my career everytime i add new wrestler mod? and if i change a brand of an old superstar, lets say Bret Hart or Ultimate Warrior and put them in RAW brand will they appear in competition? sorry for all these questions but i am new to this game;)

10 minutes ago, Seky34 said:

ok mate;) ty;)) i guess i ll have to buy 2k17 when i go through 2k16 first;) can i just ask you , if i add mods to my game but i ve already started my career before adding mods will those mods appear in my game or i have to start a new my career everytime i add new wrestler mod? and if i change a brand of an old superstar, lets say Bret Hart or Ultimate Warrior and put them in RAW brand will they appear in competition? sorry for all these questions but i am new to this game;)

You're literally just replacing models mate, and the game reads from a slot so whatever model is in that slot, will load. So if I replaced Cena's model with, I dunno, HHH... then Cena will appear as HHH as his model will load instead of Cena's.

40 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

You're literally just replacing models mate, and the game reads from a slot so whatever model is in that slot, will load. So if I replaced Cena's model with, I dunno, HHH... then Cena will appear as HHH as his model will load instead of Cena's.

hmm...but what if i put a new mod, lets say Doink and i dont replace anyone from the roster ingame cause i ve put it into empty slot based on superstar memory table from this forum,so it means that i dont have to start new my career game again everytime i put new mod in? and can Ultimate Warrior compete in a title race if i change his brand? sorry once more for all these questions, i am a noob and i am little bit slow tonight cause of putting all these  mods into my game, thanks to you guys.

Edited by Seky34

9 hours ago, Seky34 said:

hmm...but what if i put a new mod, lets say Doink and i dont replace anyone from the roster ingame cause i ve put it into empty slot based on superstar memory table from this forum,so it means that i dont have to start new my career game again everytime i put new mod in? and can Ultimate Warrior compete in a title race if i change his brand? sorry once more for all these questions, i am a noob and i am little bit slow tonight cause of putting all these  mods into my game, thanks to you guys.

First question, nah, should be fine. Second question, no idea mate.