V-Trigger/ Kenny Omega finisher discussion.

Deactivated

What are the creators out there using for the V-Trigger. I've found "Running Knee Lift 1" in the special section but cant for the life of me find which category its under. Plus it seems a little, soft. Is there an against the ropes alternative? Any help will be appreciated as its the only move i need to complete the move set and ive been looking for it for about an hour now ;)

Edited by Mark8147

Yeah I used Jumping Knee strike in rebounds. And found the the one against the ropes, but for the life of me can't find the one out of the corner where he makes a gun with his hand first. It's driving me mad. 

Edited by Mark8147

Oh OK, thanks man. It doesn't look great though, don't know whether to use it. I have the aoi shoudou and croyts wrath as my signatures and tombstone and one winged angel as my finishers. Might replace the tombstone as its not a cradle type. 

To be honest I really don't like that gun taunt knee strike for Omega. For one thing he usually does the taunt against the ropes, then he generally extends his arm a lot more and does the taunt side on rather than directly facing his opponent, and he does it almost like a bicycle kick, elevates his knee a lot more and gets way more impact, wheras this one just looks like a standard knee to the head with little impact. It's nice having the taunt attached but it doesn't really look like Omega doing it, so it seems kinda wrong using it when there are alternatives that look a lot closer to how he actually performs the move.

• Like 1

I agree, which alternatives do you recommend?  The Kinshasa seems off too. 

I don't know which signatures and finishers to use. I have one space left and tombstone isn't accurate, V-Trigger doesn't look great and super kick seems like a waste 

You might give the dudebuster a shot, it's inverted but closer to what he does. 

I use the running knee strike where he spins after hitting it, it was added with the new stars pack I think? Combine it with the dean ambrose gun wake up taunt and your set. 
It looks really awesome when used out of nowhere after a reversal or something.