old school CAW's

pickledmidget

hello, 

are there any talented creators out there that would like to take a stab at creating some old school CAW's? i see a lot of current CAW's but i'm looking to create a universe with old school wrestlers from the 70's and 80's. i can put up a list of wrestlers that i know i would be interested in if anyone is interested. i will make it worth your while. im old and not very talented! just being honest. i have seen a lot of awesome old school classic CAW's on the PS4 communities but not for PC yet. 

i had over 40 classic wrestlers from NWA, AWA, WWWF, MID SOUTH, WCCW, etc back in 2k124. thats the last time i've played.

anyway, im ramblin on, lets back back classic old school wrestling. it was the greatest!

pickledmidget

I won't be making any 70's guys but I will be creating a few from the 80's. I just uploaded Tully Blanchard & J.J. Dillion for a start and I plan to work on Barry Windam soon to finish out the best version of the horsemen! I'd have more done by now but movesets take forever this year.

On 2/19/2017 at 6:43 AM, Apost Khan said:

I won't be making any 70's guys but I will be creating a few from the 80's. I just uploaded Tully Blanchard & J.J. Dillion for a start and I plan to work on Barry Windam soon to finish out the best version of the horsemen! I'd have more done by now but movesets take forever this year.

I found Tully and J.J. yesterday and already downloaded.  Looking forward to adding Barry.  Do you plan to make Ole as a manager?

Hey, I'll be creating many from the 80s but more from the 90s. Mostly WWF, but I can take a stab at others, if you had anyone in particular in mind?

My CC handle is jus.nathaniel - I've got a few retro CAWs up (90s era) but again, I'm down to explore other eras. Let me know! Thanks

23 hours ago, Mister_Smile said:

I made Crush from the time when he was managed by Mister Fuji (with full move set):

466948BF090CB0AD9F28638EF3D32C8E26C75A79

29AA44A0C09D80C453C72AEBC09DDE899D35E3E8

The Crush Face looks very good... You also plan the original attire ?

Crush_stat.png

I startet with some Attires :