Offering One of My Fictional Female Wrestlers

Robin Everheart

Just thought I'd share one of my fictional e-fed wrestlers that I've made over the last 20 years.
You can find her in Community Creations under the tags "Fictional," "Female," and "Smacktalks."

You can CLICK HERE to download the WEM file of her entrance music and inject it into your game with VisitorX's Sound Editor tool.

Name: Heather Morelli
Hometown: Sacramento, CA
Style: Technical
Theme: "Never" by Moving Pictures

Heather is a veteran wrestler who made a name for herself in the 1980s as one half of a west coast tag-team known as "The Valley Girls."
I think she'll be a great addition to anyone's e-fed and women's division with a spot for a seasoned pro to put over their younger girls, whether she's a heel or babyface.
Her wrestling style is a combination of real world inspirations including Bret Hart, Dean Malenko, and Judy Martin.

ki6tbxiqe5quem2zg.jpg

nice work.

im in the process of creating some fictional wrestlers that i used over 30 years ago when i made up a pencil and dice wrestling game. using d&d dice. fun times. now im going to bring them to life in the universe! but damn, takes a long time.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

This is great work!! Exactly the type of character I was looking for. I've been creating some female CAWs myself. Can you show me more of what you have made?