Do Not Request People's Passwords... Including profile comments

pozzum

32 minutes ago, Legend_killer79 said:

Nah, you're not even worth it. You can have your last word while I'll be using these sweet Heel Usos in my game. Take care.

Did you get the password for Usos ? It's been a week and he hasn't replied to me :'( And it seems now I need the password for Orton too lmao

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marty McFly

• RandyRKOrton54

• TheBossAtWWEGames

• Zev Ronso

1 minute ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Did you get the password for Usos ? It's been a week and he hasn't replied to me :'( And it seems now I need the password for Orton too lmao

He's probably busy. I do have the Usos passwords but not Orton's. I'm sure he will reply eventually.

3 hours ago, Legend_killer79 said:

Nah, you're not even worth it. You can have your last word while I'll be using these sweet Heel Usos in my game. Take care.

(ಠ‿ಠ) I have Heel Usos now so go F**k yourself, random. ╭∩╮(ಠ‿ಠ)╭∩╮

1 minute ago, Marty McFly said:

(ಠ_ಠ) Go kill yourself random I don't care about you or your mods and your so sentimental replying to me with pics and teasing and shit if I wanna to I could create a new account and befriend you. But I don't want that I want you die now making mods ╭∩╮(ಠ_ಠ)╭∩╮

Stop being an ignorant cunt. Death threats are not acceptable.

1 minute ago, LordJustice17 said:

Stop being an ignorant cunt. Death threats are not acceptable.

:huh: Who said Anything about killing or making death threats can you even read? 

12 minutes ago, Marty McFly said:

(ಠ_ಠ) Go kill yourself random I don't care about you or your mods and your so sentimental replying to me with pics and teasing and shit if I wanna to I could create a new account and befriend you. But I don't want that I want you die now making mods ╭∩╮(ಠ_ಠ)╭∩╮

User was banned for this post.

• Like 4

On 2/9/2017 at 3:08 PM, Dennis-Bieser said:

RAZOR RAMON (Attire Pack):

Download: No Pass!

https://mega.nz/#!o1k0lJqD!4PPR3Sy1eX27cCSmoo4bhWBAk6Y0eii1mITuSrfCmT0

EARTHQUAKE (Attire Pack):

A classic Earthquake attire pack with 6 brand new textures exclusive for WWE 2K17. I have created new logos and new normals, i think it looks much better than last year.

Download: Password via PM.

https://mega.nz/#!c88ymZgB!5RU2JI8EZafor2P94ffRJyTotYZt_3pSbWTl4goHPKc

GOLDBERG:

Download: NO PASS

https://mega.nz/#!EhkFlBwb!8D1oMrH3yJEMWMM-P8ShremiH71-OUtkuWvWccyGHdY

Note: This is only a Blender/2K16 preview NOT 2K17! As soon as it is possible, i will release it for 2K17. There are only a few tweaks which i still have to do.

Scott Steiner

WCW/nWo attire:

scottsteiner_nwo.jpg

TNA attire:

scottsteiner_tna.jpg

Jeff Jarrett

WCW attire:

jeffjarrett_wcw.jpg

TNA attire: Credits to tekken57 for hair model & shoes texture

jeffjarrett_tna.jpg

unable to PM you for password. kindly PM me the password for earthquack's attire. will be much thankful.

14 minutes ago, RandyRKOrton54 said:

Does anyone have password for randy orton's mod because hes not sending me it.

just wait for it, he's busy

Edited by Levon_BITW

2 minutes ago, Auday Elyafe said:

He will reply if he wants to. Maybe he dosen't want you to have his mods due to your low post count? Makes sense.

LMAOOOOOOOO what the hell do you mean , if he posts mods everyone has it that's just lamest reason i ever heard lmao its just a game i dont need to be a einstein on this site to have a mod.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

ur not the only one who sent me pm there is many more requests i am on phone now once i get to my pc this evening i will see who gets it.anyone who requests password in this thread i will completely ignore them.

eyes issue is i injected some parts of big show model in mark henry model to get the beard working in both entrance and ring thats why its happening it cant be fixed at the moment.

I had to request because i were waiting for 8 hours..

5 minutes ago, hulkster1978 said:

Yes, thank you Tekken but please, since you can't receive private messages, can I have Hogan 2k17 rar password?

Many thanks in advance

tekken57

Especially that one which you can find below the download link...

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2