WCW Caws (ECW later) by PeZedd

PeZedd

My first CAW's in the new game. I hope there are at least a little bit usable and help people out if mods don't work for them for now. All CAW's are with entrances and movesets. 

If your have any ideas which Caw's i should do next feel free to post them.

Scott Steiner

bd6syd84.jpg

Hulk Hogan WCW / nWo

vlwscoya.jpg

m4igi6ls.jpg

Billy Kidman

zi2eksas.jpg

rvyrret2.jpg

c5i7rnsf.jpg

cwnu7mqu.jpg

n5yxsz73.jpg

Edited by PeZedd
pictures error

So far, your caws look great. I attached the caws I am still waiting for across both WCW and ECW. If you can do any of these, I would love to see them and download of course. I'm always hoping to get caws with movesets as well as entrances done if possible - also would love to see 2 attires for each to keep it interesting. I will be keeping up with your work and thanks so much for all your artistic efforts!

WCW:

• Konnan 
  • Dean Malenko 
  • Chris Benoit
  • Buff Bagwell
  • Jeff Jarrett 
  • Jerry Sags
  • Brian Knobbs
  • Saturn
  • Scott Steiner (Tag Team Gear)
  • Rick Steiner just move set 
  • Glacier
  • Wrath
  • Meng
  • Disco Inferno
  • Mortis
  • Avalanche 
  • Barbarian
  • stevie ray 
  • Ultimo Dragon
  • Scotty Riggs

ECW:

• Jerry Lynn
  • Little Guido
  • Balls Mahoney
  • Al Snow
  • Taz
  • Johnny Grunge
  • Rocco Rock
  • Super Nova
  • Danny Doring
  • Roadkill
  • Axl Rotten 
  • Taka Michinoku 
  • Masato Tanaka
  • Mustafa Saed
  • Gary Wolfe (pitbull #1)
  • Anthony Durante (pitbull #2)
  • Kid Kash
  • Tracy Smothers (FBI)
Edited by eplate2

6 hours ago, bhman79 said:

Downloaded Scott yesterday.  Would like to see Midnight Express w/Cornette and Rock & Roll Express!

Thanks for the download. Started working on midnight express (bobby eaton first). This is gonna be a hard one, because there aren't many great picrues out there. But i try my best.

@eplate2 Thank you very much! Buff Bagwell and Cris Benoit will be next. I do all my CAW's with full moveset and entrances (as close to the original as the CC tools let me ;) ) I will try to edit 2 attires for each (Will take some time).

Edited by PeZedd

1 hour ago, PeZedd said:

Thanks for the download. Started working on midnight express (bobby eaton first). This is gonna be a hard one, because there aren't many great picrues out there. But i try my best.

@eplate2 Thank you very much! Buff Bagwell and Cris Benoit will be next. I do all my CAW's with full moveset and entrances (as close to the original as the CC tools let me ;) ) I will try to edit 2 attires for each (Will take some time).

Awesome Thanks So Much! Very excited to see more of your hard work!

wow, these look great. keep up the good work. im going to download them tomorrow.

i to would love the midnight express and rock n roll express. i have a list of old school wrestlers that i would love for a old school league i want to get together.

im not sure how old you are and what your knowledge is old school classic wrestling or if you any interest in making some old school CAW's?

pickledmidget

13 hours ago, PeZedd said:

Awesome to hear! Midnight Express were on my list of people to make as well. I have a pretty decent face cut out for Bobby Eaton you could use if you want and I have Cornette already finished.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2017 at 7:12 AM, Apost Khan said:

Awesome to hear! Midnight Express were on my list of people to make as well. I have a pretty decent face cut out for Bobby Eaton you could use if you want and I have Cornette already finished.

Would it be possible to get whatever textures you have for Bobby Eaton. I can't see to make a good Eaton CAW. I need him for the Midnight Express & Blue Bloods!

Thanks