A Paul Heyman Guy - By SuppaSTUNNA28

Beardy

UPLOADED:

Tags: CM Punk, SuppaSTUNNA

DISCLAIMER:

Please refrain from requesting I do certain superstars. This is not something I do often, nor is it something I would say I'm particularly good at. It's just something I do for fun every once and awhile. Any and all requests will be ignored, unless it pertains to the creation I have presented here.

Credits:

Face tweaks: Status.

Tattoos: DDD-LHC (A.K.A. BlackGrave).

Attire textures: yjkim0901.

Shirt Logos (BITW shirt): SuperHedgehogBro.

Moveset: Unknown (If it belongs to you, please let me know).

Version 1

Slot 1:

Money In The Bank '11 & Royal Rumble '12.

hiCH2AOlSvYNBqfqAaol9CXZ7uHx0Y9UZZ_MImAL

Slot 2:

Royal Rumble '13 & WrestleMania 29.

r_AxRZGzKSJFMa7tMXqOIX3DfAxWaLIrlj3zbIvF

Slot 3:

Black/Yellow & Night Of Champions '12.

x2TrZ6jyuXjaEZmcKUct98TaBJgkTbUMl6VVqoUR

Version 2

Dd5VXvON2osVMr7x2zdENRVVfdjofPgZu99-TRPH

14N2z5zAkBySrsAS-GV6NSexoP04ZNTzEkUei_p8

LRd2ca6kf3crxnrKUO1ZLIOob2GioTEZW3X1vPx9

jnx9oY7_Kjf_oqqQs4XZFWe2ev49zd6F--YVsfv9

• Like 2

On 2/17/2017 at 6:20 PM, Cawmunity_cr8on said:

Really  excellent  work :) it's  been great seeing  you  grow  as a creator   Awesome  job  

On 2/20/2017 at 1:33 PM, Mizalike said:

I can't fault this cm punk to it's perfect 

1 hour ago, ThePacmanClassic said:

You did very well considering prior CAW experience. It's all good to go. Sorry it got little feedback yet many views...stop treating Beardy like some side animal lol

Hey, I appreciate the kind words. 

And it's cool. I can understand why people might not be interested in this. There's already a very good Punk up on this side. I should have had this up a lot sooner, like months sooner. That's on me though, and now I'm paying for it in a way.

But I can't complain. As long as a few people are interested, and content with it in its current form, that's more than fine with me.

• Like 1

Update...

Finally got back to this.

Some small changes were made to the first two slots, and a third slot was added. All of these have already been uploaded. Tags are in the first post.

I'm planning to do at least one or two more slots, for anyone who is still interested.

Also, for those interested, I do plan to re-make this to the best of my ability in WWE 2K18. So, keep an eye out when the time comes. ;)

As always, any and all suggestions are welcomed. If you still play WWE 2K17, and decide to give this a download, thank you and enjoy! 

• Like 1

Can't see that pictures, but I'd definitely still be interested in this.. I've been looking to upgrade my punk for awhile, only problem has been logo slots 😡 and I would hate to delete the one I have and then not be able to download another one then be stuck with nothing... but If you're making a few more slots, a few attires I would love to see is a combo of the blackhawks one (payback 13), summer slam 13 vs Brock, and a tribute combo with the Bret hart tribute one and macho man tribute one

3 hours ago, LoadWarrior said:

Can't see that pictures, but I'd definitely still be interested in this.. I've been looking to upgrade my punk for awhile, only problem has been logo slots 😡 and I would hate to delete the one I have and then not be able to download another one then be stuck with nothing... but If you're making a few more slots, a few attires I would love to see is a combo of the blackhawks one (payback 13), summer slam 13 vs Brock, and a tribute combo with the Bret hart tribute one and macho man tribute one

Hey, sorry about that. It's my first time using Google Photos, and I guess when I sign out of Google, the pictures turn to links. You should be able to see them now.

I hear you, man. It's frustrating how that all works this year. Hopefully in '18, they make it a little less stressful.

I could definitely do those attires for you. The Bret Hart tribute attire might be a little tough, given how logos on boots work. But I'll see what I can do.

Thank you for the suggestions, bud. And I hope you like what you see so far, in the photos above.

• Like 1

Update...

Version 2 has been uploaded!

The only change is the face. It has been significantly improved, thanks to @Status™, who over the last 24 hours, has been a tremendous help. 

Version 1 will remain up, for those who might prefer that one instead. 

• Like 1

Slot 4 uploaded! 

The kickpads for the Payback attire, unfortunately, were not possible. 

I've got one idea that I'm going to try. If it works, I'll be sure to re-upload this. If not, this will have to do, sadly.

jnx9oY7_Kjf_oqqQs4XZFWe2ev49zd6F--YVsfv9