WolfgangJT's Matt Hardy & Bhangra_man/WolfgangJT's Jeff Hardy..Matt & Jeff both now with 2 attires uploaded!!

WolfgangJT

Looks like others have responded, but yes, it appears it is a CC issue that happens on occasions.  I tried downloading on my son's profile and also had no issues with either.  Possibly give it a few hours, then try again....have had a time where CC had problems and had similar issues but worked when I came back after a few hours.

• Like 1

I had no problems downloading, I just put in WolfgangJT in the first "Hastag" and it worked, and I hope everyone enjoys the moveset.

Edited by HarlotEffect93

I'd  suggest  trying to  download  during off peak hours   this way if you happen to have a creation heavy on logos  there's much higher  chances in your favor the  servers won't  randomly  boot you mid  attempt  saying  broadband  is  too low  or  the usual generic messages when there's too much traffic for it to process  properly.  Both  consoles have had same  crashes  recently  when attempting during busy times and has others said going back later it  takes.  Hope that helps and  again stellar  work  WolfgangJT &  Bhangraman;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, LuckRunsOut said:

Any chance these will be updated with WWE attires?

Yep.  Check first post for Matt's preview...Jeff coming soon.  ;) 

• Like 2

Love that updated Hardy, wasn't sure I'd download your original one because I hate the hair (not your fault since there's no decent choice), but I'll definitely have to get this one if I ever play the game again.

Love that Jeff to <3

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HiPcavallo said:

Love that updated Hardy, wasn't sure I'd download your original one because I hate the hair (not your fault since there's no decent choice), but I'll definitely have to get this one if I ever play the game again.

Love that Jeff to <3

Yeah, wish there was a proper hair, but alas not really any perfect choices.  Decided since some had issues with the afro direction, and he's letting it lay down a bit more now, I'd just throw on a more laid back hair this time.  Doesn't have the side lower poofyness/looseness, but oh well.  It's at least a decent alternative for those who didn't like the poofy afro.  :)

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

Now uploaded.

Tags:

Matt:

WolfgangJT

Matt Hardy

Hardy Boyz

Jeff:

WolfgangJT

Bhangra22man

Jeff Hardy

..and it has Swanton Bomb 1 on it in finishers...feel free to change at your own will if you prefer 2.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, danny_revill. said:

With Matt Hardy's entrance attire, is his hair supposed to be different? 

No, just checked mine, entrance is fine and matches match attire.  Now, I did leave a Broken Matt on it in attire 2 slot with the afro...since he hasn't worn but 1 attire since returning.  Feel free to delete that...it's obsolete. ^_^   Had it there initially in case he wore something different on RAW to build it, but he didn't. 

1 hour ago, Mizalike said:

Please Wolfgang can you convert these onto PS4.

Bhangraman will be converting them. 

Edited by WolfgangJT

34 minutes ago, WolfgangJT said:

No, just checked mine, entrance is fine and matches match attire.  Now, I did leave a Broken Matt on it in attire 2 slot with the afro...since he hasn't worn but 1 attire since returning.  Feel free to delete that...it's obsolete. ^_^   Had it there initially in case he wore something different on RAW to build it, but he didn't. 

Yes just played a Jeff vs Matt match and everything was fine and working. 

• Like 1