WolfgangJT's Matt Hardy & Bhangra_man/WolfgangJT's Jeff Hardy..Matt & Jeff both now with 2 attires uploaded!!

WolfgangJT

Actually great idea cawmunity. ..both hair styles in the one slot.. You resolved it Cawmunity creation ..that takes advantage of the system..personally I might be edging towards the second hair more but having both on one slot works 

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Kingbdl said:

Any plans for attitude era Matt and Jeff? 

Might later....mostly going to end up doing late WWE & TNA on Jeff, Matt will likely do Broken Matt, V1, and late WWE (WM25) for now.

1 hour ago, Sproiler™ said:

Try the Macho Man hair.

Did, wasn't too fond of it....next best is the DDP hair.  IN the end, most people can just change the hair to one they like after release.  Just a hair change and adding dye....everyone will have various preferences since there's really not a dead-on accurate hair in the game.

23 minutes ago, HarlotEffect93 said:

I've almost got the moveset to a point that i'm happy with it. Then I'll jump right on to doing Jeff's moveset. 

Awesome.  Thanks for the update. :)

Shouldn't be much longer.  Have Righteous's moveset from WWE2K16 in as a placeholder at the moment awaiting the one from HarlotEffect93, and finishing the attributes setups, etc.  Then I'll be starting the Jeff Hardy conversion from Bhangra and I that was released on the PS4 to have Brother Nero to go with it.  :)

• Like 1

ok cool yeah was going to finish my Matt to go with my Jeff but couldn't finish it off before my laptop died on me so couldn't do any caws :/ but least ill now get Matt into my universe lol done a great job!! @ Bhangra, haven't forgotten your request mate ill see what I can do asap!

3 hours ago, GJFR said:

Spot on then.

Any update when these will be uploaded?

Attire 2 now previewed for Nero/Jeff.  Still have to work out movesets and entrances, then can upload.  Have Matt's, awaiting Jeff's.

3/6:  Both Matt and Jeff now released:

Hashtags:

Jeff Hardy: WolfgangJT, Brother Nero, Jeff Hardy  <--moveset by Righteous

Matt Hardy:  WolfgangJT, Matt Hardy, Broken Matt  <--moveset by HarlotEffect93 with very small changes from Righteous's WWE2K16 moveset.

Edited by WolfgangJT

7 minutes ago, LegitATTIRES said:

Anyone els getting Download failed. Please wait and try again later.?

Happens with most things on CC nowadays. It's something to do with the logos, just have to keep trying until it works :/

Edited by DxJaC

8 minutes ago, DxJaC said:

Happens with most things on CC nowadays. It's something to do with the logos, just have to keep trying until it works :/

Works fine on the PS4 Version, 2K Need to fix it.