WolfgangJT's Matt Hardy & Bhangra_man/WolfgangJT's Jeff Hardy..Matt & Jeff both now with 2 attires uploaded!!

WolfgangJT

4-11 update....Matt Raw 4-10 attire now previewed and Matt re-uploaded.  Look for the one that says in the description "now with 2 WWE current attires"

Tags:

Matt:

WolfgangJT

Matt Hardy

Hardy Boyz

Jeff:

WolfgangJT

Bhangra22man

Jeff Hardy

..and it has Swanton Bomb 1 on it in finishers...feel free to change at your own will if you prefer 2.

Face.png

WM33_Attire.png

Attire2.png

WM33_Face.png

WM33_Attire.png

Raw_4-10_attire_Final.png

Thanks to Kung Fu & Bhangra_man for the base texture Matt was started with, which we modified heavily previously.  Thanks to ALCLegacy for the initial pants texture, modifications done by me.  Jeff Hardy (Brother Nero) is a conversion on Bhangra_Man/My Jeff Hardy/Brother Nero that was released on the PS4.

3/6:  Both Matt and Jeff now released:

Hashtags:

Jeff Hardy: WolfgangJT, Brother Nero, Jeff Hardy (moveset by Righteous from WWE2K16)

Matt Hardy:  WolfgangJT, Matt Hardy, Broken Matt (moveset by HarlotEffect93 with very minor additions from Righteous's moveset from WWE2K16)

Nero_Final_Face.png

Attire 1:

Nero_Final_Attire1.png

Attire2.png

Broken Matt Hardy:

Face_Update.png

Attire 1:

Attire1_Update.png

Attire 2:

Attire2_Update.png

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 6

25 minutes ago, fufu ÷ said:

Actual face looks great. His actual hair dye is more bleach yellow than white though, and it doesn't spread quite so far back as you have it.

I'll see if i can find better refs...seemed white in the ones I had.  Might have to look up a video.  Will fix though.  Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, WolfgangJT said:

I'll see if i can find better refs...seemed white in the ones I had.  Might have to look up a video.  Will fix though.  Thanks. 

It was white/grey when he first got it, but over time it's gone towards the pale yellow/grey looking tone as all white hair does - my own included. 

From Impact last week:

17926ede046b971b484ba449b9c78d3d.png

2 hours ago, fufu ÷ said:

It was white/grey when he first got it, but over time it's gone towards the pale yellow/grey looking tone as all white hair does - my own included. 

From Impact last week:

17926ede046b971b484ba449b9c78d3d.png

cool, thanks.  

@King Fu actually now to come to think of it you are partially right as despite a lot of things that were changed on the texture .. I do recall a tiny part of the ose & chin were left in. So probably you should be added to the credit as even a little amount of usage should be credited  . So I guess Wolfie will add when next on :)

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

10 hours ago, Mr.DickDan said:

Is there not any better hair? Looks god damn awful, it's nowhere near that big and fluffy.

really there isn't it's either the meng/haku hair and there's one other version that looks kind of barbarian like but that's about it.

then again there's always the ddp hair lol

Edited by Jai

22 hours ago, Jai said:

really there isn't it's either the meng/haku hair and there's one other version that looks kind of barbarian like but that's about it.

then again there's always the ddp hair lol

There is one other that is okay,  but it's more of a flowy hair than a frizzy look.

4 minutes ago, WolfgangJT said:

There is one other that is okay,  but it's more of a flowy hair than a frizzy look.

If its the one that with the slight fringe on it then go with that one IMHO.

1 hour ago, WolfgangJT said:

yeah i think i know the one you are referrring to and yeah i agree.

some of the hairs i just don't like. i don't know if it's the texture or what but like that flat top bossman/young lesnar hair you can't even color it black, it ends up being grey lol

1 hour ago, Jai said:

yeah i think i know the one you are referrring to and yeah i agree.

some of the hairs i just don't like. i don't know if it's the texture or what but like that flat top bossman/young lesnar hair you can't even color it black, it ends up being grey lol

The one I'm talking about is blonde.   You can't seem to take it dark and then dye the blonde, but I can start it blonde and dye the brown.  Just debating whether I like it better than what's in the preview or not.  Might post a shot of it for people to weigh in.

Edited by WolfgangJT

14 minutes ago, WolfgangJT said:

The one I'm talking about is blonde.   You can't seem to take it dark and then dye the blonde, but I can start it blonde and dye the brown.  Just debating whether I like it better than what's in the preview or not.  Might post a shot of it for people to weigh in.

yeah i hear you. i mean i've seen one broken matt on ps4 where they used the ddp hair LOL

9 minutes ago, Jai said:

yeah i hear you. i mean i've seen one broken matt on ps4 where they used the ddp hair LOL

Here's the one I was talking about, dyed up quickly just to show an idea how it'd look.  I personally keep going back to the frizzy afro, which is the hair I see most Broken Matt's done in.  This one seems too long, but still isn't all that bad.

image.png

Edited by WolfgangJT

1 minute ago, WolfgangJT said:

Here's the one I was talking about, dyed up quickly just to show an idea how it'd look.  I personally keep going back to the frizzy afro, which is the hair I see most Broken Matt's done in.  This one seems too long, but still isn't all that bad.

image.png

yeah the fro one is the one i see most done in. i guess cause that's how his hair was when the broken matt thing started.  i noticed it last year as well

I think the fro one might be a better direction for a fuller hair or what I have seen done is both styles on one slot this way people can pick and choose their preference . Just an idea 👍🖒😉