Custom-R

Can someone tell me why every logo token I input is always invalid? I'm connected to the internet, I type in the token I see, and yet, the very code I use is always invalid. Is it me or something else, because I feel like I'm wasting my time drawing logos to upload if I can't even use the logo uploader! NBA 2K17 does the logo thing way better.

This has been going on for a month and a half roughly.

2K needs to do something with their server, but they're too busy streaming NBA2K on twitch (not really, but it sure seems like it...) to do whatever that is.

I think the only way this will be resolved is if enough complaints start showing up at WWE or some consumer complaint agency - 2K isn't going to put any effort into resolving the issue.

The tokens are not really invalid, if you keep submitting the same token often enough, it will finally accept it.  Just keep hitting submit; take a break for an hour, try again, rinse and repeat.  Incredibly frustrating.  Last night, after generating a token in late afternoon that was repeatedly rejected as invalid, just before I went to bed a little after midnight, I gave it one last try and it was accepted.  It's like the poor bandwith conditions message the game sends out all too often.  It's corporate-speak for lack of server capacity and other issues 2K is too cheap and/or lazy to fix.  Even when you finally get in, you generally are limited to uploading one size/type of logo; it is just as frustrating to try to get the server to respond to your trying to switch between one logo size and another.  Why the WWE renewed their agreement with 2K is beyond my understanding.