• 3 weeks later...

I'm really sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I've been busy and last week I was on vacation so I didn't have much time. So I just wanted to thank everyone for the support and feedback I've been getting this year because I just got to diamond on community creations which means I've already uploaded Joker again and there are more creations on on their way. So stay tuned!

Edited by Rhuanico99

4 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

I'm really sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I've been busy and last week I was on vacation so I didn't have much time. So I just wanted to thank everyone for the support and feedback I've been getting this year because I just got to diamond on community creations which means I've already uploaded Joker again and there are more creationson on their way. So stay tuned!

enjoy your holiday bud! thanks for your creations this year, you are one of my favorites!

so how do you get another slot for creations? i thought that you can't upload any creations because there is no space..

2 hours ago, gilangal said:

enjoy your holiday bud! thanks for your creations this year, you are one of my favorites!

so how do you get another slot for creations? i thought that you can't upload any creations because there is no space..

Thanks man! I ranked up to diamond so I got  my last 5 upload slots. I already put Joker up for download again, then it will be Ryback and the others I already have plans for them which I 'll reveal once I start working on them.

Edited by Rhuanico99

Hello, can i request a modern braun strowman? I know there are mods but i've decided not to mod my game this year. So if you could make an update for strowman it would be lit! 

5 hours ago, boxermalote said:

Hello, can i request a modern braun strowman? I know there are mods but i've decided not to mod my game this year. So if you could make an update for strowman it would be lit! 

Sorry man but as I've said before my remaining slots are already filled with requests.

On 7/22/2017 at 10:53 AM, Rhuanico99 said:

Sorry man but as I've said before my remaining slots are already filled with requests.

Is there a chance Kurt Angle is among those requests ?

3 hours ago, KabirSheikh said:

where is the download link?

To download them u have to go into community creations in the game's main menu. This is not a mod!

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/08/2017 at 4:14 PM, Jucel said:

Great models!!!, but Where is the link to download?

Thanks! These are caws, not mods. So to download them you just have to go to community creations on the main menu of the game and search for Rhuanico99.

Edited by Rhuanico99

4 hours ago, Z3us said:

Hay can you update your Gargano with his current gear? 

Sorry but to update his attire I would have to waste an upload slot. So I'm really sorry but I'm not going to update anyone's attire.

2 hours ago, gilangal said:

for Ryback, i think his ears are too wide. in terms of his face, i have no complain it's great!

Thanks! I'll adjust his ears and show an update soon.

Update on Ryback:

-Entrance attires are done; (couldn't use the actual shirt ryback used cause I can't put logos on that one for some reason..)

-Need to do finish the moveset and the entrance to upload. Any feedback is welcome!

DI5c7d3XkAAh9ha.jpg

Edited by Rhuanico99
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...