Cody Rhodes has been uploaded to CC! #Rhuanico99 to find it.
Check some screenshots in the first post of the topic. All the feedback is welcome!

Please leave your suggestions for who I should do next.

1 hour ago, List of Jericho said:

You should do Will Ospreay or Zack Sabre Jr

Right now I'm working on the Joker, then I'm gonna do Batista or RVD.

But after I'm done with these I'll give those two a shot

Update on The Joker

-Still haven't done anything to his hair, I'm going to play with the hair dye feature to get that Heath Ledger look;

-Don't know if I should do a second attire with any other Joker costume? Any suggestions?

C6VK85zWgAAR5Ia.jpg

All feedback is welcome!

Edited by rhuanico99
  • Like 1

Looks fantastic so far!

Hmmm... think a Nurse Joker alt attire could be possible? I think it'd definitely be the best choice for Ledger-joker; just not sure if they have clothing parts that would fit it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Emperor Doom said:

Looks fantastic so far!

Hmmm... think a Nurse Joker alt attire could be possible? I think it'd definitely be the best choice for Ledger-joker; just not sure if they have clothing parts that would fit it.

Maybe I'll do it. Thanks man!

I'll give an update as soon as I have anything more to show.

On 07/03/2017 at 6:43 PM, Emperor Doom said:

Looks fantastic so far!

Update on The Joker:

-First attire:

C6fhPvnWYAAxMl1.jpg

-Second attire:

C6gB0z9WgAQZLcA.jpg

In the nurse attire should Joker wear the mask in the entrance or not?

Edited by rhuanico99
  • Like 1

Sadly I have to wait until I can upload The Joker to CC due to the upload limit but I'll post his screenshots on the begining of the topic when I'm done with him and get started with RVD.

Meanwhile, I've done the TNA Impact Zone 2006 from the TNA game and it's already uploaded. Check the screenshots in the first page of this topic.

• Like 2

Rob Van Dam update:

-His outfit is in the making, just wanted to show which singlet I'm going to make;

-There's something about his face that just looks weird. Any help is appreciated!

C6vqj-eWcAQaZZa.jpg

RVD update 3:

-Second attire added which is the one I was going to do all along but now it's the alternate one instead;

-Improved his face a little. All feedback is welcome!

C7dX22vXkAALqF3.jpg

Edited by rhuanico99
  • Like 1

I'm close to getting into the next rank on CC so I'll be able to upload Joker and RVD and I'll also post RVD screenshots in the begining of the topic.

But for now I've been trying my best at Batista and I'm happy with out he turned out! I've had some help with the face texture from an awesome CAW maker from the forum (I'll reveal who he is once I upload him).

Here he is:

-He is still a work in progress so there are still some things that aren't perfect;

-I'm going to make a bluetista attire for his second one;

-Still don't know if I should have this attire with or without a beard. Leave your feedback! :)

C7xX0vGXQAARNDG.jpg

If you're up for it. Can you make Kenny Omega? You can use Gamefreak's Kenny Omega on PS4 as a guide or template as it is the most accurate looking one on any platform right now.

22 minutes ago, NeilStuart said:

If you're up for it. Can you make Kenny Omega? You can use Gamefreak's Kenny Omega on PS4 as a guide or template as it is the most accurate looking one on any platform right now.

Maybe when I'm done creating everyone I have on my shortlist I'll give him a try but there are already a few Kenny Omega caws on CC.

Batista update:

-Changed his skin color to make it brighter and more saturated;

-Improved the morphing on his face;

-Added some details to his attire and made the tattoos less transparent.

C7153g7XQAELjeJ.jpg

• Like 1

I'm about to reach Silver on CC so I'll be uploading RVD and The Joker very soon. Joker's screenshots were already in the begining of the topic and RVD's have just been added.

Here is my last Batista update:

-Added Bluetista attire;

-Improved the face morphing.

C73oN2sXkAAPEx_.jpg

All feedback is welcome!

• Like 1

Joker, RVD & Batista will be uploaded later today.

Now I'm working on Matt Hardy and I really don't know which hair I should use. Could someone please help me out? Which one looks the best? 

C8A8ppEW0AACtMP.jpg

(The face is just a work in project)