On 2017-6-3 at 10:21 PM, Vankoff said:

It's already perfect 😊 Waiting for release.

Thanks! I'll try to give another update soon on the second attire and then I'll upload him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ToxicAndrewFTW said:

When will you upload him ?

In about 3 hours. I'm just finishing up the moveset and i have to make the final test and play a match with him to see if everything's fine.

1 hour ago, dinesh195 said:

Great mod where is download link?

Thanks! But this isn't a mod, it's a caw that u have to download through community creations in the game itself.

6 hours ago, Lenny said:

Good work,Will you make kassius ohno?

Thanks! Sadly, I only have 4 slots left to upload and they're already filled with requests. I'm sorry.

1 hour ago, dinesh195 said:

How to download these caw texture can you give me path link?

As I've said before, in order to have these caws u have to download them in the game itself, not through any link. This isn't a mod. 

Ciampa's screenshots have been added to the first page.

DDbR49FXcAQsuVO.jpg

I'm really sorry I haven't posted anything in a while but I've been really busy. I'm going to start working on Ryback and I'll try to give an update as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Hello!

Rhuanico you are amazing! i have never seen such a good ccreator in my life!

But i have a problem, when i search for your name and i try to download your CAWs, it sais that to download that i have to buy WWE2K17 DLC...

HELP PLEASE!

22 minutes ago, JIBI said:

Hello!

Rhuanico you are amazing! i have never seen such a good ccreator in my life!

But i have a problem, when i search for your name and i try to download your CAWs, it sais that to download that i have to buy WWE2K17 DLC...

HELP PLEASE!

Thanks! I sent u a private message that may help, check it out.

4 hours ago, Z3us said:

Man can you add more attires to Jinder like the grey and green ones? 

Thanks in advance. 

Hey man! Sorry but I only have 4 upload slots left and in order to add more attires to Jinder, I would have to waste another slot on him. So once again I'm really sorry.

1 hour ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Hey man! Sorry but I only have 4 upload slots left and in order to add more attires to Jinder, I would have to waste another slot on him. So once again I'm really sorry.

OK just tell me how to get his logos and I will do it by myself 

4 hours ago, Z3us said:

OK just tell me how to get his logos and I will do it by myself 

If u want to use my logos, u can just download my Jinder from CC and change the colour of his trunks, but if u do this and upload your version plz give me some credit for the logos.

If the logos are not the right color, u have to search a clear image of them on google and edit them in any kind of editing software u have available.

13 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

If u want to use my logos, u can just download my Jinder from CC and change the colour of his trunks, but if u do this and upload your version plz give me some credit for the logos.

If the logos are not the right color, u have to search a clear image of them on google and edit them in any kind of editing software u have available.

OK can you upload the logos only or they take a slot