Update on Jinder Mahal:

-Added a 2nd attire and also added an entrance attire for both slots;

-Tweaked his face and body a bit. Any feedback or suggestions are welcome!

DAHqFeRWsAAXODq.jpg

• Like 1

Any chance you update your Matt hardy and your Adam cole ? I feel like their attires are perfect but their heads need some work. I've been checking your other caws and they all look so good.

14 hours ago, nicomoto2014 said:

Any chance you update your Matt hardy and your Adam cole ? I feel like their attires are perfect but their heads need some work. I've been checking your other caws and they all look so good.

Thanks! I actually plan on updating Adam Cole, Cody Rhodes and CM Punk but Matt Hardy Isn't on my list. But after I'm done creating everyone maybe I'll look into him again.

• Like 1

i was just about to post about ciampa. and its already coming! thank you for all your COOOOOOOL CAWS Rhuanico.. especially jinder.. I cant wait for tomasso ciampa! :) i downloaded almost all your caws lol 

16 minutes ago, JonasSlasher said:

i was just about to post about ciampa. and its already coming! thank you for all your COOOOOOOL CAWS Rhuanico.. especially jinder.. I cant wait for tomasso ciampa! :) i downloaded almost all your caws lol 

Thanks @JonasSlasher ! I'm really glad u enjoy them and I'll try my best with Ciampa. Already got a face texture made for him even though it's still a work in progress. I'll try to give an update on him as soon as I can.

hi Rhuanico, i've been a fan with your creations since WWE 2k16 and i think you're doing a great job with WWE 2k17 Creations! 

i have a question, why do you decide to use CM Punk tattoo from the 2k15 texture? because that texture doesn't have the correct Pepsi and GI Joe logo. do you have any plan to update them?

11 hours ago, gilangal said:

hi Rhuanico, i've been a fan with your creations since WWE 2k16 and i think you're doing a great job with WWE 2k17 Creations! 

i have a question, why do you decide to use CM Punk tattoo from the 2k15 texture? because that texture doesn't have the correct Pepsi and GI Joe logo. do you have any plan to update them?

Thanks @gilangal!

I used CM Punk's tattoo from 2k15 because it is stretched and easier for me to edit. But I do plan on updating him along with Rhodes and Adam Cole when I'm done with all my caws so stay tuned for that. I'll try to make his tattoos more accurate this time.

the face is great, especially the shape of the face.

is it possible to add a little bit of white hair in his beard? and i think the body morph is still need some works because i don't think Ciampa is that big or muscular. he's a lot smaller than that.

2 hours ago, gilangal said:

the face is great, especially the shape of the face.

is it possible to add a little bit of white hair in his beard? and i think the body morph is still need some works because i don't think Ciampa is that big or muscular. he's a lot smaller than that.

Thanks @gilangal! I'll add a bit of white to his beard and improve the body morph.

2 hours ago, Vankoff said:

Great job like always.  And will you add original Ciampa and Gargano attires ? 

Thanks@Vankoff! I'll make the same attires I did for Gargano.