Update on Drew McIntyre:

-1st attire is done;

-2nd attire added.

Any feedback or suggestions are welcome!

C9tZkRhXsAAz0Br.png

20 hours ago, Mark8147 said:

3rd one

I've tested the hair u picked and it looks kinda weird in-game. It makes it look like his forehead is bigger than it actually is. Here's a full body comparison:

C9tZnPyWAAE771H.jpg

If u still think that the 3rd hair is better, I'll choose that one. Just wanted to hear some feedback.

Update on McIntyre:

-Improved the face morph;

-Still not sure about the hair though but I think I'm going to use this two hairstyles, the long one for the first attire and the ponytail for the second attire. Thank u @Mark8147 for the feedback on the hair but I think that the 3rd one made his head look weird in-game as I've said before because it has too much volume if that makes sense.

C98vc4xXUAAL2p4.jpg

Edited by rhuanico99

I don't know if you have tried this hairstyle before, but i think it would look pretty badass on him, i used it on another Drew CAW and it was fine, but then i saw the progress on yours and it blew me away. Looking forward to the upload!!2hfujvk.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RatedRGamaliel said:

I don't know if you have tried this hairstyle before, but i think it would look pretty badass on him, i used it on another Drew CAW and it was fine, but then i saw the progress on yours and it blew me away. Looking forward to the upload!!2hfujvk.jpg

Thanks! That hairstyle is great for him because he always has hair in front of his face but the reason I don't choose that one is because of the hairline. Drew's hairline his really straight and in that hairstyle the hairline is kinda triangular shape. If it wasn't for that I would totally use that one. Thanks anyway for the feedback and I hope u understand what I mean.

• Like 1

Update on Drew McIntyre:

-Entrance attires added;

-Changed hair for the 1st attire and changed beard for the 2nd one.

C-GjCoEXoAADgX8.jpg

Edited by rhuanico99
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Vankoff said:

Just release it man.

I can't because I don't have any more upload slots left until I reach gold and I still need 500 more downloads.

When I do reach gold I'll be uploading Drew and Kendrick.

Edited by rhuanico99

@darkknight  I'm really sorry but I can't make those guys because I already have a lot of requests and caws planned for all the slots that I have left. So once again I'm sorry, I wish I could make more caws but I hope you'll at least like the ones I have planned

I'm almost done with McIntyre, the only thing missing is the moveset so I'll probably be done with him by friday. Meanwhile I'll start working on Gargano who was requested by @ToxicAndrewFTW . So I'll post both McIntyre and Kendrick's screenshots later this week on the first page of this topic and when I reach gold on CC I'll be uploading them.

Last update on McIntyre: (Any feedback or suggestions are welcome)

C-g1-BeW0AIcmlB.jpg

The Brian Kendrick screenshots have also been added to the first page of this topic. I'm realy close to reaching gold so I'll be uploading these two soon.

C-g2GNOWsAA6ROF.jpg

On 23/04/2017 at 3:58 PM, rhuanico99 said:

Update on Drew McIntyre:

-Entrance attires added;

-Changed hair for the 1st attire and changed beard for the 2nd one.

C-GjCoEXoAADgX8.jpg

God Thanks :D

Drew McIntyre's screenshots have been added to the first page of the topic right below Batista's and he will be uploaded along with The Brian Kendrick and The Joker soon.

C-uskNpXcAEje1O.jpg

I'll start working on Gargano and post an update here when I have something to show.

Edited by rhuanico99

3 hours ago, rhuanico99 said:

Drew McIntyre's screenshots have been added to the first page of the topic right below Batista's and he will be uploaded along with The Brian Kendrick and The Joker soon.

C-uskNpXcAEje1O.jpg

I'll start working on Gargano and post an update here when I have something to show.

Perfect ! 

Also got an update on Johnny Gargano:

-Not sure about the hair so I would like to hear some suggestions;

-Face is still a WIP;

-Not sure about the body morph too so any feedback is welcome. 

C-1xk4wXcAIjNT-.jpg

The Joker, Drew McIntyre and The Brian Kendrick have just been uploaded to CC. #RHUANICO99 to find them. Check their screenshots in the first page of the topic.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback I've been getting and thank u for helping me reach gold on PC which isn't easy due to the lack of players in comparison to the consoles. I hope everyone continues enjoying my creations. :)