Sign in to follow this  
Dimak007

Question to Jeff

9 hours ago, Cawmunity_cr8on said:

Get a clue people Sunny in fact did remove your comments last week because people are sick of the racial bullshit between you 4 if you hate Jeff so much and he  hates you then put  each other on ignore and be done with it  No need to constantly be back and forth  every thread   as for  account deletion it's has been done previously  but  you'd have to ask  actual  owner  if that still is honored if  requested but members have done it before 

Lol, what racial bullshit? All we did that could even come to close to falling under that category was making fun of all the racist shit Jeff has said in the past. If anyone was throwing around racial bullshit it was Jeff with his wild generalisations, and playing the race card. Believe it or not I don't hate Jeff, truth be told I actually like him a lot more than most people on here. If nothing else he's a constant source of amusement, which is more than I can say for most people. In case you haven't noticed my status update and everyone's comments are still there, they were only gone a few hours, probably because it was obvious we were all just joking around and Jeff blew everything way out of proportion (hell if me and Penguin were attacking anyone it was GameElite).

By the way could you do me a favour and let Jeff know he still owes me and Penguin an apology (especially Penguin who did literally nothing).

• Like 1

Where is the proof of our "racist" remarks? I remember calling out Jeff for being homophobic and I backed it up with actual proof

Edited by DrJoeyMagnumRyan™

There is no proof because we never made any racist remarks. But meh, at least the defamation will strengthen our lawsuit against Jeff!

I Guess it was somebody else who  made a  joke about  Jeff being Black and how  jury wouldn't  ever  side with him   but  yeah not  racial  

ha_bs.png

Just like it wasn't you that  bitched when Sunny edited the  status comments  by saying whoever did it was  a   deranged fuck either  so You don't have leg  to stand on about not being racist even if  joking so again if you don't like the guy then place him on ignore  and  like wise of him to all of  you  and move on no need to  continue the BS back and forth  antics all over topics

Mentioning that someone is black isn't racist. It's quite obvious that HiP was poking fun at the legal system which is unfairly harsher towards black people. Context is important, you can't go around blindly accusing people of racism.

• Like 1

That's it? that's your smoking gun? Jesus H Christ go back to your safe place you over-sensitive moron 

Edited by DrJoeyMagnumRyan™

Also the 'deranged fuck' comment was obviously just a silly throwaway comment. HiP's status update was never 'removed or edited' by Sunny. If he was really being racist then he'd be banned by now.

7 hours ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan™ said:

sick of the racial bullshit between you 4

BTW how was I being racist?

14 minutes ago, Steenalizer said:

Mentioning that someone is black isn't racist. It's quite obvious that HiP was poking fun at the legal system which is unfairly harsher towards black people. Context is important, you can't go around blindly accusing people of racism.

This. Also I wasn't bitching about my status update being deleted, I was expressing disappointment and reviving the conversation, there's a difference.

Screw Joey, how was I being racist? If anything I was anti-Authority insulting Gamey.

Is it racist if I call myself a sand nigga?

Edited by Auday Elyafe

Image may contain: 1 person, glasses