Sign in to follow this  
Dimak007

Question to Jeff

@Jai Jeff, if you're currently reading this, then answer one question. How do I delete my account?

I love how of all people, you ask Jeff. But you should be asking @Mr. CIA, he's a real expert on the subject. You'll never believe what he did to get rid of Codes!

Who is Codes?

he was some buffoon who was full of shit. not well liked

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 6:18 AM, Dimak007 said:

@Jai Jeff, if you're currently reading this, then answer one question. How do I delete my account?

i'm not a moderator nor do i claim to be.  as far as i know, there's no having accounts deleted only banned, and suspended

Don't be so humble Jeff, we all know you're a mod and in cahoots with that neckbeard Codes.

ever have idiots that keep responding to you, keep derailing threads yet they know they've blocked you. imagine that. this site is full of trolling and racist people. this is the reason people don't want to be on here and why they want their accounts deleted. all you people that showed up in 2015. ever since the pc modding bs started you people are like a cancer. get a fucking clue. you're on my ignore list and i have no desire to respond to you or even look at your posts.

Scottland, Ireland, and UK every last one of you (and you know who you are) from these 3 locations are a fucking cancer to this forum.

I JUST MADE THE LIST! :D

P.s. Considering Smacktalks is based in England are you calling the website itself cancer?

Wait now we're racist? AND FOR CHRISTSAKE IT'S SPELLED SCOTLAND!

• Like 1

I think 'Scottland' is what Jeff calls his stripper's private area

Site is a UK site captain cancer, deal with it!

• Like 1

At least myself and fufu aren't on the ignore list since we've been here since 2012/2013

59 minutes ago, Jai said:

Scottland, Ireland, and UK every last one of you (and you know who you are) from these 3 locations are a fucking cancer to this forum.

Oh-no-you-didnt-GIF.gif

Yeah old Jeff here likes to generalise people, you should hear his opinions on lesbians!

1 hour ago, 4 Life said:

Oh-no-you-didnt-GIF.gif

"every last one of you (and you know who you are)" which depicted the 4 assnuts that have constantly attacked me and several other people.  It might have come out wrong but there's one or 2 from each of those locations that constantly have to be assholes.  If i offended you my bad. not my intention but seriously from the status updates, the racial slurs i've had enough from those 4 cunts

1 hour ago, Aero said:

Site is a UK site captain cancer, deal with it!

i don't care.. Auday, Penguin, Joey, Steenalizer. and the Honorable mentioned HIPCavalier or whatever they are my intended target. have you seen HIP's status? Racial slurs, then gets mad when his status got reported.  and all 5 of them kept chimming in with their insults. one of them even went as far as to impersonate me on youtube and dislike my channels and post profanity when i did nothing to any of them.. i'm sick of it. You used to be a mod, you're a vip status or whatever. yet you encourage them.

'

2 hours ago, Steenalizer said:

I JUST MADE THE LIST! :D

P.s. Considering Smacktalks is based in England are you calling the website itself cancer?

i can't help it you're that stupid that you can't read between the lines. Maybe you need hooked on phonics. Don't know and IDC

as far as Smacktalks, that's laughable when he never comes in here unless it's maintenance, showcasing stolen caws or giving us info on a new wwe game that we already new. so it's whatever.

2 hours ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan™ said:

Wait now we're racist? AND FOR CHRISTSAKE IT'S SPELLED SCOTLAND!

i don't give a shit how it's spelled.. "Remenber he's a black gangbanger" sound familiar? i don't know nor do i give a damn how you responded to HIP's comment regarding that but the fact you commented at all suggests to me it was adding insult to injury. if you think that's not a racial slur you're an idiot.  why do you think his original Status update got deleted.  It was reported that's why.

"Remember he's a black gangbanger?" could I have a link to that please? as I don't recall anybody saying that also the original status is still up....so yeah 

Actually no Jeff, it doesn't sound familar because it didn't happen.

HiP's original status wasn't deleted, he just couldn't find it because he was too stoned.

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

Jesus fucking Christ Jeff, get over yourself. This is why so many people have a problem with you, and keep giving you shit. I barely even did anything and you've thrown a full on tantrum over my status update. Yes I made a joke at your expense, but I wasn't in any way attacking you until you went off at us (at which point I just had to wind you up further, because Lol). Nothing I said in that status update, or for that matter that anyone said warranted a reaction like this. You're supposed to be an adult in your mid thirties yet you insist on acting like a petulant child every time someone says or does something you don't like, and on the internet no less. Must say I love how you accuse us of throwing around racial slurs (which never happened), and then you follow it up with big sweeping generalisations that were incredibly racist. If you want to keep "ignoring" me then go right ahead, but nothing I did was a personal attack and surely you should know by now not to take shit I say personally. Yes I've made a lot of jokes at your expense, but I've never made any personal attacks against you. If you had a problem with it you could've tried saying something, rather than having a complete meltdown.

And for the love of god could you please explain why you have it in for Penguin?!?! He literally did nothing.

• Like 1

Penguin is the white devil

I got black feathers too! I'm the interracial devil.

• Like 1

Penguin did 9/11.

According to Tekken the black feathers mean that you're evil (with the devil gene of course) but the white feathers mean there's good in you 

What about his orange beak?

His orange beak is a symbol of diversity, it reminds us all that the world isn't all black and white. It also has bits of orange, and Asian people.