Hall of Fame Showcase

ashepherd316

I believe if  you have the  Deluxe edition it  should be  included so you should receive  prompt  to download  them when gaming on the 21st when they become available as that's traditionally  how they  did them before 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cawmunity_cr8on said:

I believe if  you have the  Deluxe edition it  should be  included so you should receive  prompt  to download  them when gaming on the 21st when they become available as that's traditionally  how they  did them before 

Thx for your answer! I hope that it will happen :D Can't wait to play with Wolfpac Sting and maybe reunite the nWo Wolfpac in my Universe Mode :D

2 hours ago, BrianOrton57 said:

Thx for your answer! I hope that it will happen :D Can't wait to play with Wolfpac Sting and maybe reunite the nWo Wolfpac in my Universe Mode :D

if only they had picked a non-bearded version.

but yes to the point Cawmunity_cr8on is correct. Digital Deluxe the pack is free.

12 hours ago, hovathagod32 said:

come to the dark side lol

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-12%20at%206.33.0

lol i wish i could.  at this point it probably would only support the main menu and that's it.  when i tried 2k15, the entire game lagged all to hell.  i haven't tried 2k16 but i know i have AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 2.20 ghz
and 8 gigs (6.94 usable) memory

so i don't really know if it would run or not.  truth be told it has run every game that i've attempted albeit years old but i only got the laptop cause my dell one was really breaking down.

but more to the point you know that if i even had a small hint that it would run semi flawlessly on my laptop i'd jump in a second! lol

Edited by Jai

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2017 at 3:20 PM, hovathagod32 said:

come to the dark side lol

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-12%20at%206.33.0

bask in that darkside glory lmao

seriously tho Be patient, console players hammered by glitches and bugs hopefully they could just send heap ton of feedback when they release this on pc pray that we not get the same version as the console owners does.