Esbatmusic's Audio Shop (New info) (No Commentary Mod + Upcoming new audio Mod

esbatmusic

seriously thank you for all your time man. i know its a time consuming process. i sincerely appreciate you and all the other modders for making this game better.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

seriously thank you for all your time man. i know its a time consuming process. i sincerely appreciate you and all the other modders for making this game better.

It is very long indeed. I have about 14'000 more files to go, and that doesn't count renaming/converting/editing the ones in the RA file, and doesn't include finishing the few hours more of 'no commentary'... I probably worked about ...30 hours or so since the start on all of this... And I have about...25% done perhaps. It'll go faster once it's all renamed and edited, because importing after will just be like a puzzle and then it'll be done and ready :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

It is very long indeed. I have about 14'000 more files to go, and that doesn't count renaming/converting/editing the ones in the RA file, and doesn't include finishing the few hours more of 'no commentary'... I probably worked about ...30 hours or so since the start on all of this... And I have about...25% done perhaps. It'll go faster once it's all renamed and edited, because importing after will just be like a puzzle and then it'll be done and ready :)

Awesome Work Bud :)

It's A Pain In Ass To Modify Too Much Files :) Keep Up The Good Work!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...