Esbatmusic's Audio Shop (New info) (No Commentary Mod + Upcoming new audio Mod

esbatmusic

Just now, TheVisitorX said:

No, is does not effect the data.xml file, only updates the filesize and offset.

Cool. so that would save me a lot of time for sure if I could replace a lot of audio all at once really. I'll update it asap.

• Like 1

It does not replace anything, because there is no file conversion or something. That's makes the whole process a bit faster. All it does is, it writes some bytes for filesize and offset. The game thinks, that this files don't exist, even if they're still there. But they aren't visible in SE after that! There were some performance issues with selecting too much files for deletion. But we will see ;).

Edited by TheVisitorX

Just now, TheVisitorX said:

It does not replace anything, because there is no file conversion or something. That's makes the whole process a bit faster. All it does is, it writes some bytes for filesize and offset. The game thinks, that this files don't exist, even if they're still there. But they aren't visible in SE after that! There were some performance issues with selecting too much files for deletion. But we will see ;).

Still would save me so much time, I have about 14 files left to export/empty about 2 of them nearly ready. At least it advances fast. And also, it'll be easy to create new audio files missing for the Wrestlers of 2K15/2K16 if I have the audio file of those games (I have 2K16 at least.) But obviously, I'd love to have Finkle in. At least I have all the programs to edit and the 'know how' for that, so that's all good. The first big project of 'modding' I'm doing... But for sure will attack shows and arena also this year.Big year of modding basically.

• Like 1

It's kind of funny to see there's audio for STAN HANSEN...Stan freaking Hansen. Also, JJ Dillon. Man, we could've had Hansen in the game?! I guess they do record for a lot of random/HOF picks early. Shame we don't get him in.

• Like 1

Great idea I mean this is the worst commentary partnership in history, with the pg gimmick and lack of charisma between them all. Also a change in crowd noises and realism is really needed great idea! Maybe even adding tazz and cole as well as jr and lawler are options but great idea good luck!

Sounds great. It's probably best if you compress these things via 7zip's LZMA2 compression so the uploads/downloads become as small as possible which will be essential for such projects that include lots of media.

I wonder if you could hire Fink to redo all the announcements for the game. I doubt it, but who knows.

While I don't know if I'd use any of the other mods, I'm especially pumped for the "Smark crowd mod" to liven up that zombie crowd. I hope it won't just replace everything with CM Punk chants (those are really annoying) and include wrestler specific crowd chants (where possible) like "Hey, hey, Bayley - ooh-uh - I wanna kno-o-o-o-ow if you'll be my girl" and others as well. ;)

On ‎14‎.‎02‎.‎2017 at 5:16 AM, esbatmusic said:

It's kind of funny to see there's audio for STAN HANSEN...Stan freaking Hansen. Also, JJ Dillon. Man, we could've had Hansen in the game?! I guess they do record for a lot of random/HOF picks early. Shame we don't get him in.

There were some wrestlers initially announced for the Legends and HoF Showcase DLCs before the game was released that didn't make it into the game for whatever reasons. I believe Stan Hansen was one of those, but I might be wrong. Would have been cool to have been able to knock the beejeezus out of people with his famous Lariat.

Edited by Cave Waverider

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, it can finally be unveiled!  This is going to be EPIC!  Everyone that happens to read this comment, please give @esbatmusic some upvotes for this(Don't waste any on my comment, I am just happy I could help out), this guy weeded through over 23,000 audio files of Lawler, Cole, Roberts, etc...... and that is JUST from 2k14(not to mention Legends of WrestleMania, Smackdown Shut Your Mouth AND Just Bring It, and all the work to replace/keep track of the Lilian files), just to single out the Howard Finkel audio 0_0  The amount of time and passion that is going into this mod is absolutely amazing!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

Sounds great. It's probably best if you compress these things via 7zip's LZMA2 compression so the uploads/downloads become as small as possible which will be essential for such projects that include lots of media.

I wonder if you could hire Fink to redo all the announcements for the game. I doubt it, but who knows.

I'm especially pumped for the "Smark crowd mod" to liven up that zombie crowd. I hope it'll include wrestler specific crowd chants (where possible) like "Hey, hey, Bayley - ooh-uh - I wanna kno-o-o-o-ow if you'll be my girl" and others as well. :)

There were some wrestlers initially announced for the Legends and HoF Showcase DLCs before the game was released that didn't make it into the game for whatever reasons. I believe Stan Hansen was one of those, but I might be wrong. Would have been cool to have been able to knock the beejeezus out of people with his famous Lariat.

No need to hire Fink, I got all the files I need :) It's just a matter of time until it's completed. I will also release a trailer vid for it.

It's seriously going to rock our socks off. Feels good to see Legends and hear one too. crystal clear audio and adds so much to the presentation. Can't wait to finish it and release it.

• Like 2

Awesome news mate :D

When you're doing the replaced themes with tweak, just bare in mind that the game applies arena effect reverb in-game already ;) If you extract the themes you'll notice they're the dry versions.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

Awesome news mate :D

When you're doing the replaced themes with tweak, just bare in mind that the game applies arena effect reverb in-game already ;) If you extract the themes you'll notice they're the dry versions.

Good to know. I'll still add a tiny layer in case (so far it sounds great) but I'll test a dry one fully. Maybe I really over do it. Who knows :p 

34 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

Good to know. I'll still add a tiny layer in case (so far it sounds great) but I'll test a dry one fully. Maybe I really over do it. Who knows :p 

Same with the Lilian Garcia files too btw, the audio files themselves are totally dry but the game adds the reverb in-game. I remember I added my own reverb to the first sound I ever injected which came from SvR, and it sounded HORRIBLE :lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

Same with the Lilian Garcia files too btw, the audio files themselves are totally dry but the game adds the reverb in-game. I remember I added my own reverb to the first sound I ever injected which came from SvR, and it sounded HORRIBLE :lol

Yeah the LOW has reverb but it sounds okay, however, 2K14 are dry, so I'll try to keep them as 'dry' as possible. worth all the efforts.

• Like 1

20170327210717_1.jpg

Tested in game : Fink announcing the Royal Rumble, with the rules... Now if we could make a quick HD classic Royal Rumble (with say Live' 91 entrance and the few files I've got for the aprons, we'd be golden ;) maybe in a near future...who knows)

• Like 3

Oh man this is great! We can finally relive the golden era! If only we could have the Monsoon/Heenan commentary this could be epic!!

Thank you esbat! ;)

Edited by MarsWarrior