CaptainRaque's CAWs (Kassius Ohno\Chris Hero W.I.P.)

CaptainRaque

@CaptainRaque As much as I don't like your Jeff Hardy (the 1st one, with the "Return Attires", because the TNA one has a better face), you must be a fan of Pentagon Jr as much as I am. Last year I congratulate with you for your 2K16 CAW and I gotta do it again. Once again a great job on that luchador. Hope you can get his Pentagon DARK attire.

Let me know

Edited by mdelseta2017

42 minutes ago, mdelseta2017 said:

@CaptainRaque As much as I don't like your Jeff Hardy (the 1st one, with the "Return Attires", because the TNA one has a better face), you must be a fan of Pentagon Jr as much as I am. Last year I congratulate with you for your 2K16 CAW and I gotta do it again. Once again a great job on that luchador. Hope you can get his Pentagon DARK attire.

Let me know

i dont rly like return attires too :D just made them 4fun.Im waiting for some his facepaint attires : ) Thx for pentagon.Atm im thinking about Chris Hero or mb Will Ospreay or smth like that. 

And i really appreciate for feedback,at least smbd doing it : )

Edited by CaptainRaque

On 12/4/2017 at 0:47 AM, CaptainRaque said:

i dont rly like return attires too :D just made them 4fun.Im waiting for some his facepaint attires : ) Thx for pentagon.Atm im thinking about Chris Hero or mb Will Ospreay or smth like that. 

And i really appreciate for feedback,at least smbd doing it : )

On Jeff's return attire's face, you should have used the same texture you used for his Brother Nero persona, but the attire is good. Pentagon...what to say...since I started being interested in Lucha Underground, he began to be my favourite wrestler of that show, since the 1st LU match was a Cero Miedo Match between him and former WCW wrestler Vampiro, of which, by the way, I know you have a CAW too, and I like it too. If you want a screenshot of a recent attire, just tell me, ok??? No problem for me

13 minutes ago, mdelseta2017 said:

On Jeff's return attire's face, you should have used the same texture you used for his Brother Nero persona, but the attire is good. Pentagon...what to say...since I started being interested in Lucha Underground, he began to be my favourite wrestler of that show, since the 1st LU match was a Cero Miedo Match between him and former WCW wrestler Vampiro, of which, by the way, I know you have a CAW too, and I like it too. If you want a screenshot of a recent attire, just tell me, ok??? No problem for me

Jeff's face is same, i didnt change it.It looks different probably cuz of eye color and shadows.Match Pentagon vs Vampiro was awesome , i love both of them :D

Thanks! I'm trying out your Jeff and black now. I don't see pentagon available to download, was hoping to try him out too.

Edited by nicomoto2014
Error

On 16.04.2017 at 7:39 AM, nicomoto2014 said:

Thanks! I'm trying out your Jeff and black now. I don't see pentagon available to download, was hoping to try him out too.

atm i can upload only 5 caws, that's why no pentagon on cc, but i can upload if u need him :)

• 4 weeks later...

Marty Scrull looks good so far. The only thing I think u could change is maybe make his skin a bit more red, he looks kinda pale atm. But it's really promising!