Indie Caws - David Starr _ Caleb Konley_Uploaded 27Feb_PJ Black Preview

Cajunrazorback

Finally dove into trying to create with the 2K17 tools; Honestly, I liked the version I did with 2K16 a bit better, and I will be the first to admit I am better with logos than face capture.  Not uploaded yet, but the images have the hashtags I plan on using.

32463073720_c89a5b7f21_o.jpg32029350963_743f45b6b7_b.jpg32803193686_79210895ed_b.jpg

Edited by Cajunrazorback
Upload notice on Caleb

Here's a preview of Caleb Konley with his recent black_red attire.  Unfortunately due to the mirroring on boots and kickpads, the kickpad logo is off; I did create a template logo, but it doesn't line up at all, so I patched it in.  Since it takes so many tries to get a logo token accepted, it may be a while before I get his entrance jacket and a 2nd attire done.

32821260032_bbf0b7cf42_b.jpg

Here's a preview of PJ Black with the Wolf head side logo.  As I've mentioned before, I'm better at logos than face textures.  Small artifact on inside of nose near eyes, but doesn't seem to show up in test game play.  Still working on moveset, entrance, etc before uploading.  I listed logo count fyi.  If you don't like my face texture, please feel free to use the logos - they are all my photoshop extractions from various photos, but I don't have a problem with reuse.

32277193943_4a011ecc37_b.jpg

Konley looks good.. Depending on what your timezone is.. I've found that it seems to be easy to get tokens and the ability to upload in the EST time zone around 11pm 12am. Not sure why that's a thing, but it seems to work for me.

Thanks.  Things seemed to improve on the uploads over the President's Day Weekend and I got a bunch of logos uploaded finally.  Been lazy on Caleb, the new gear entrance is pretty simple, just need a red flap with some brass rivets and of course moveset, entrance, victory, etc.  Jumping around a bit from character to character.

btw, I saw where you were considering Anthony Henry; here's a Facebook Photographer's page with some very good hi rez photos that should help on tat and gear references.  From his pics, the Anthony Henry vs Zack Sabre Jr match looked pretty good. 

Link to photographer:  https://www.facebook.com/johnmosesphotog/

OK, finally got around to doing the entrance attire for Caleb Konley's first attire, and added a Retro Look as second attire.  He didn't use this ring gear too long, but I always liked the logos.   Will upload today, servers willing.

Logo count:  Attire 1:  4 for ring attire plus 3 for entrance; 2nd attire:  2, plus face texture:  Total: 10

Tags:  Caleb Konley, CajunRaz, Evolve

33024024701_697ee0c8bb_b.jpg

Haven't done either this year; did Corey Hollis in an old version of the game (2k13 or 2k14) but haven't updated on his current status/gear/etc.  Seems like I've seen some John Skyler's done.  Problem is, I like to do more obscure indies and UK indie guys and there isn't enough interest for me to upload.  Did do Colby Corrino again this year, but not with new ugly ducklings attire but did spend the time to get the tats right (unless he's added more- hard to keep up).  Might look into Corey Hollis, but trying to finish up some other stuff right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually I just got around to finishing his moveset and uploaded him this AM.  Search with parameters uploaded this week and tags Jay White, ROH NJPW wXw and you should find him.

2 hours ago, BabyFaceBaker said:

IS Jay WHITE ON YOUR AGENDA