Tidal's Mods | Kevin Owens, New Age Outlaws Attires | X-Pac Ported Entrance

Tidal

11 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

Thank you so much for that outlaws. I still don't get how 2k went with those other attires......

If you can...A brock Lesnar RETRO would be great to see...

Thanks again

I'd like a retro brock too but that will require model editing which is a little beyond my level right now. I'm just focusing on texture mods atm.

10 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

Think it'd be possible to add the wrist tape to Billy Gunn? It's pretty awesome though.

I can have a go but it will only be as a texture mod. I'll give it a try though.

6 hours ago, Crazyfizz said:

Is it just me or does the Kevin Owens Royal Rumble attire not work?

Have you replaced the chunk_cache.bin file and do you have a legit copy of the game?

3 hours ago, mr.mael said:

Tidal. How did you get the entrances? can you write a small tutorial on how to get the files working? Thanks

First you need to find the number of the entrance you want using Pozzums table: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qNaw8L-sHsG62Q2e8sSKj-wLR1VLR6-g32S1zqPaQdo/edit#gid=1994291687

For example I wanted X-Pac which is 00493 however that is for the standard "easy" entrance which doesn't work properly. For the advanced entrance I needed the parts which are 10493, 11493, 12493, 13493 and 14493. You just substitute "493" for whatever the number of the entrance you want in each one.

To replace them in 2K17 you need to rename them with the number of whoevers entrance you want to replace. Then open each file in a hex editor, scroll down to what I think is the first block of text you come to and again replace the instances of "493" or whatever number you choose with the number you want to replace. There will be 2 in each file you have to change.

Sorry it's not that detailed I'm typing from memory rather than as I go through it. If you have any trouble reply here and I'll try to help.

Edited by Tidal

Really cool way of porting the entrances, I love how it replaces only the advanced parts, it's perfect, thanks for sharing that info, I really want to try to get RVDs entrance working, as well as CM Punk, btw great job on the NAO attires, way better than that garbage attire 2K gave them.

30 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Really cool way of porting the entrances, I love how it replaces only the advanced parts, it's perfect, thanks for sharing that info, I really want to try to get RVDs entrance working, as well as CM Punk, btw great job on the NAO attires, way better than that garbage attire 2K gave them.

I tried to do CM Punk's too but couldn't get it to work. The 2K15 files are slightly different but I think people got it working last year so hopefully someone will be able to do it for 2K17.

5 hours ago, Tidal said:
11 hours ago, Crazyfizz said:

Is it just me or does the Kevin Owens Royal Rumble attire not work?

Have you replaced the chunk_cache.bin file and do you have a legit copy of the game?

Yes I have a legit copy of the game and I'm pretty sure I have cleared the chunk_cache.bin.
Is it possibly because i tried to set it as attire 2?

12 minutes ago, Crazyfizz said:

Yes I have a legit copy of the game and I'm pretty sure I have cleared the chunk_cache.bin.
Is it possibly because i tried to set it as attire 2?

Yeah that could be it. Haven't tried that myself so don't know how it works with the new models.

10 minutes ago, THEpaynexkiller said:

Is there any point in downloading and installing the X-Pac stuff yet when the model isn't ported at time of posting? Cheers. 

4Life ported 3 attires for X-Pac... double cheers. :p 

I can't get your X-Pac to work. He used Slots 314 for X-Pac and you used slots 687 or something? I tried installing on both slots but although his entrance animation is there, his model isn't. It's like an invisible man entrance.

• 2 months later...

Awesome X-Pac entrance but I think you forgot to add something to the motion as back in 98 he used to have that video thing where you saw the video full screen then they would blend in his entrance to the ring and they would keep flickering back and forth. DX had the same entrance as well if you know what I mean.

Edited by steven1977

On 05/05/2017 at 1:46 PM, steven1977 said:

Awesome X-Pac entrance but I think you forgot to add something to the motion as back in 98 he used to have that video thing where you saw the video full screen then they would blend in his entrance to the ring and they would keep flickering back and forth. DX had the same entrance as well if you know what I mean.

Yeah you can't do that with advanced entrances really. You can set the entrance video to full screen manually but it fades rather than cuts so doesn't work for the DX style.