Tidal's Mods | Kevin Owens, New Age Outlaws Attires | X-Pac Ported Entrance

Tidal

Hello.

After 2 years of using all of the great creations this community has been producing I decided it was time to start learning how to do it myself so that I could pay it forward and contribute. I'm very much a beginner and I'm learning as I go so be gentle :).

KEVIN OWENS - Royal Rumble '17 Attire
wupvv1.png

This one I made basically as a learning exercise, but thought I'd upload the results so anyone that wants to can use it.
This will replace the default attire, but I have included the default attire as Attire 2 and his 2K16 attire as Attire 3 (additional attires require Data Editor/Universal Attire Unlocker)

Download

---------------------------------------------------------------

NEW AGE OUTLAWS - Circa '99 Era Attires

vhMOh6.png
j7j54r.png
Hw6Du1.png

Based on their WM15 attires although not entirely accurate.
If you copy and paste them into your pac/ch folder they will default to Attire 2, so will require Data Editor/Universal Attire Unlocker.

Download

X-PAC PORTED 2K16 ADVANCED ENTRANCE
I got this working perfectly so thought I'd upload it. Replaces Advanced Entrance parts for Tyson Kidd 2.
Also included Pofo and Moveset files for slot 687 since I made them too.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

This will replace the advanced entrance of Tyson Kidd 2, make sure you are ok with that before proceeding.

This works on my game but I take no responsibility for your game crashing or breaking or your PC catching fire or anything. Install this mod at your own risk.

1) BACK UP ALL OF YOUR FILES.
2) Make sure you have replaced your chunk_cache.bin file with an empty file.
3) Copy all of the files from the "Entrance" folder in the download below into WWE2K17/pac/evt.
4) In game, select “Advanced” for X-Pac’s entrance and change all the motions to Tyson Kidd 2.

OPTIONAL STEPS:
5) Change lighting to D-Generation X and add X-Pac’s pyro (it’s one of the Ring Pyro options) at the correct time.
6) Change Music and Titantron to wherever you have installed X-Pac’s.

Entrance Files (Bonus Titantron & Theme included)
Download

Pofo
Download

Moveset
Download

NOTE: In order for any mods to work the first thing you need to do is replace the chunk_cache.bin file in the main game directory. More info on how to do that here. (That is for 2K16 but its exactly the same this year).

BEFORE INSTALLING ANY MODS ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL FILES.

Edited by Tidal
  • Like 30

Nice!! Are you planning on using the boot design from that period as well? The one thing I've been trying to learn is how to redraw logos. I wanted to redo that same Road dogg attire but couldn't find any good shots of it to reuse

Edited by SixZz|RipZz

39 minutes ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Nice!! Are you planning on using the boot design from that period as well? The one thing I've been trying to learn is how to redraw logos. I wanted to redo that same Road dogg attire but couldn't find any good shots of it to reuse

Yeah I had the same problem. I couldn't find any good shots either and I couldn't make a good version so just used the original boots and changed the colour.

EDIT: Also just realised I completely forgot to make the back logos for Road Dogg's tights, so I will probably update him tomorrow.

Edited by Tidal