Does installing with cheat engine still work in 2k17

DerZotar

On ‎11‎.‎02‎.‎2017 at 0:04 AM, DerZotar said:

as it is saying in the title i want to know if i can install attires and superstars like in 2k16 via cheat engine?

Yes, it's the same process as last year's version. Pozzum has published a memory table with the required offsets.

12 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Yes, it's the same process as last year's version. Pozzum has published a memory table with the required offsets.

but where do i get pofo and moveset files from. i mean LeonRick uploaded a Legion of doom mod and there is no pofo or moveset file in there? I am sorry its my first year in wwe modding

2 hours ago, DerZotar said:

but where do i get pofo and moveset files from. i mean LeonRick uploaded a Legion of doom mod and there is no pofo or moveset file in there? I am sorry its my first year in wwe modding

You'll have to wait until someone makes and releases them or build some yourself with a hex editor using the values found here (and extracting the ones from the game as a template). The problem is that we haven't deciphered these files yet which we have to do before we can code it into tools like the  Data Editor for WWE 2k17. Once such tools are released it will be easy to create the .pofo and .moveset files and they should appear more prominently, but it will likely still be a while, as analysis is nowhere near done and once that's done, coding takes some time, too.

11 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

You'll have to wait until someone makes and releases them or build some yourself with a hex editor using the values found here (and extracting the ones from the game as a template). The problem is that we haven't deciphered these files yet which we have to do before we can code it into tools like the  Data Editor for WWE 2k17. Once such tools are released it will be easy to create the .pofo and .moveset files and they should appear more prominently, but it will likely still be a while, as analysis is nowhere near done and once that's done, coding takes some time, too.

thank you for your describtion, i was hoping that i can do the moveset in the game and can get around the moveset easily but i dont think that would work