My-MODS-: Doink The Clown [Released]

Dennis-Bieser

Really like the british bulldog 92 attire.  I think this is definitely at the peak of his popularity and my favorite as a kid.   Does his hair move?

Great work btw

I always thought that the King Kong Bundy mod was my favorite of your creations.   I am glad you made another with facial animations.   Great Work.  

• Like 2

Great job on bulldog looks dead on loving your 2k17 mods all having facial animations, and i know its time consuming Thank you, btw is Donk gonna have an 2nd attire ECW? Here is a pic of the one im talking about (sry for all the space taken by this post Dennis)

borne_again.jpgMattBorne1.jpgDoink-The-Clown-In-ECW.jpg

and my favorite sidistic doink lol ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vxa26ltb4siyron/20170420_213659.jpg?dl=0

you can make a demolition fuji easily from one of the rosebuds.   with that its about 8mb and you can use it as an 06 ref or announcer, or you can change the pac suffix to 02 to make it an actual useable manager or wrestler.   No face animations of course just that sinister smile.  lol

• Like 1

On 19/04/2017 at 4:36 AM, Paul19782015 said:

sorry for  all the space taken by this post Dennis) but no one have done any of them and i done know y they were all good one i hope with all your a mods that you will do them to if any one can you can you r the man 

Dude, it's obvious that Dennis already has numerous mods he's working on and converting over from last year and giving them facial animations is a long process. Just let him get on with the mods he wants to do.

• Like 2

WOW Dennis this looks great. Just amazing job brother. This is defiantly a great mod to honor the late Matt Osborne's life, that he would be amazed by. I meet him one year in high-school he came to do a wresting show to raise money for the school. He was truly a super nice, hilarious guy who was never to busy to set down and shoot the shit with anyone. Thanks for making this Dennis and all the time consuming work to add the facial animations also ;)

• Like 1