My-MODS-: Doink The Clown [Released]

Dennis-Bieser

7 hours ago, 4 Life said:

You weren't kidding when you said you've improved the head model on Virgil! Insanely accurate. Looking forward to putting him in nWo gear :D Benoit looking incredible.

Shame we can't incorporate a move in which he approaches the fans and asks them for $20 in exchange for a signed photo.

At least we can give him the 'F*** money' theme song , if one wishes... but I'll take that sweet generic Biddle music.

• Like 1

There's a possibility we can know approximately in how much time these models are going to be ready? if not don't worry ill be here everyday waiting, your models are awesome man!!

23 minutes ago, abumaster said:

King Kong Bundy looks great mate :) unfortunately my mega account is error can't download your mod :(

Shouldn't you be able to download through your browser? That's how I do it, and I don't have a Mega account.

54 minutes ago, shanafan said:

Shouldn't you be able to download through your browser? That's how I do it, and I don't have a Mega account.

Yeah... I was doing through the browser even log out from the account, the download link won't load :(

Ok question. This new Bundy only comes with a pac file without movesets & pofo. So if I install him, will we have to put our own movesets while in the game? Is that how this works usually?

2 hours ago, abumaster said:

Yeah... I was doing through the browser even log out from the account, the download link won't load :(

:/ have you solved it ?

41 minutes ago, amazing-maze said:

Ok question. This new Bundy only comes with a pac file without movesets & pofo. So if I install him, will we have to put our own movesets while in the game? Is that how this works usually?

Bundy comes without Pofo & Moveset but @WhereTheFdidTheEgo had created those files.

30 minutes ago, lunero406 said:

king kon bundy like pm private

I'm asking you here why you do not receive messages

Done. Here we go :)