My-MODS-: Doink The Clown [Released]

Dennis-Bieser

25 minutes ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

Working on some Razor Ramon attires.. here is the first, his golden/black WrestleManix X gear.

ramonattire.png

@amazing-maze

That's weird, never before heard of this problem. I hope you solve it.

That looks really good. Nice job so far!

1 hour ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

Working on some Razor Ramon attires.. here is the first, his golden/black WrestleManix X gear.

ramonattire.png

@amazing-maze

That's weird, never before heard of this problem. I hope you solve it.

Oh yeah, can definitively use some alt. attires without using actual CAW slots. That's awesome. Will we have a Rumble '93 (Red) and a Green attire also?

15 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

Oh yeah, can definitively use some alt. attires without using actual CAW slots. That's awesome. Will we have a Rumble '93 (Red) and a Green attire also?

Most of Razor's attires tend to be 1 basic colour so would be cool to see this one.

33ufx8g.jpg

Razor looks superb mate! Denis did you give Earthquake the right Ch code? 58902-58952 is not showing up in game for me unless universal attire unlocker is not set up to work with him? it works with Goldberg, Styles etc :S

Razor Ramon - Attire Pack

Download: https://mega.nz/#!o1k0lJqD!4PPR3Sy1eX27cCSmoo4bhWBAk6Y0eii1mITuSrfCmT0

No Pass!

@Slambuca

That's weird! Yes he has the right CH Code. It works fine for me after i had install the universal attire unlocker.

@amazing-maze @LorenzDerBoss@MarsWarrior

In a few minutes you can write me, i will delete a few messages :) 

@steven1977

Too late. I have already finished the attire pack. Sorry :/ 

Edited by Dennis-Bieser
  • Like 13

I have completely reworked Chris Benoit for WWE 2K17. The whole face area has been fixed and smoothed. For this process i have created new textures for Head and Body. I hope you guys like it :)

ps. i will improve some things, for example the hair or the shine. This was the first impression of the mod :/:)

blender.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

• Like 18

7 hours ago, Slambuca said:

Razor looks superb mate! Denis did you give Earthquake the right Ch code? 58902-58952 is not showing up in game for me unless universal attire unlocker is not set up to work with him? it works with Goldberg, Styles etc :S

I'm having the same issue. I have the Universal Attire Unlocker installed, as I am able to choose different attires for Tye Dillinger and Triple H '01.

However, for Earthquake, I do not see any option to choose different attires. It just defaults to the main without asking me.

20 hours ago, Slambuca said:

12 hours ago, shanafan said:

I'm having the same issue. I have the Universal Attire Unlocker installed, as I am able to choose different attires for Tye Dillinger and Triple H '01.

However, for Earthquake, I do not see any option to choose different attires. It just defaults to the main without asking me.

That's not Dennis' fault, lads. The Attire Unlocker doesn't add attires for all wrestlers. Earthquake is one of those that doesn't have them unlocked, so you have to change that via hex. There's a tutorial in the unlocker thread on how to change who has the attires, as well as how many attires they have and how to change the strings/text/attire name. If it was a problem with the files then it'd still show that you have attires unlocked, but then the game would crash or freeze if they're selected because there's nothing to read.

14 hours ago, shanafan said:

Are you sure you have the universal attire unlocker installed correctly?

Look at this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOz8SYjK2Yg

Edit: Razor Ramon download link added.

Edited by Dennis-Bieser
  • Like 2