My-MODS-: Doink The Clown [Released]

Dennis-Bieser

5 hours ago, 4 Life said:

That's not Dennis' fault, lads. The Attire Unlocker doesn't add attires for all wrestlers. Earthquake is one of those that doesn't have them unlocked, so you have to change that via hex. There's a tutorial in the unlocker thread on how to change who has the attires, as well as how many attires they have and how to change the strings/text/attire name. If it was a problem with the files then it'd still show that you have attires unlocked, but then the game would crash or freeze if they're selected because there's nothing to read.

4 hours ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

Are you sure you have the universal attire unlocker installed correctly?

Look at this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOz8SYjK2Yg

Edit: Razor Ramon download link added.

Thanks fellas! You are correct. I had to use a HEX editor to add Earthquake's (and Razor Ramon's) to the attire unlocker. Great job on Razor Ramon, Dennis.

4 Life, I am using your Monday Night Wars video as my 2K17 intro now ;)

Great mods man as always! I've been trying to send you a message for a pass for the earthquake attire pack the last couple of days, but it says you cannot receive any more messages! Again thanks for your great great work!

On 20/02/2017 at 3:29 PM, 4 Life said:

That's not Dennis' fault, lads. The Attire Unlocker doesn't add attires for all wrestlers. Earthquake is one of those that doesn't have them unlocked, so you have to change that via hex. There's a tutorial in the unlocker thread on how to change who has the attires, as well as how many attires they have and how to change the strings/text/attire name. If it was a problem with the files then it'd still show that you have attires unlocked, but then the game would crash or freeze if they're selected because there's nothing to read.

Yeh i thought that mate, but it works for Denis, so its confusing?

Yeh he must have done becasue by default only the current superstars have the 10 attire slots, Razor Ramon is the same.

By the way you know how congested this forum gets, is there a easy way to install pofos and move sets yet this year?

Chris benoit body looks amazing ,Don't get me wrong, i personally feel your chris benoit face more ressembles to Jeff Hardy :) and i feel it more suitable for jeff hardy Face
1.png
2.png
3.pnge9aonrxnv5755on.jpg?skj2io4l

and even from the Side face it Looks as a Perfect Jeff hardy face

Edited by WillowPunkShield
  • Like 2

Hi everyone
As with 2K16 it just does not work with me.
At 15 everything went well. Maybe you recognize a mistake.

Have the "class" Razor package loaded. Thanks for that.
The Pac files are copied to \ pac \ ch.
Copy the Universal Alternate Attic Unlocker to \ pac. (Original renamed and moved).
Game crashed at LoadingScreen.

So then the empty chunk_cache.bin WWE 2k17 Startup crash fix copied.
Game crashed still on LoadingScreen or loads itself without error message dead.

That can not be that hard.

So great mods and nothing works. Even after instructions not :-(

And yes ... I bought the purchased SteamVersion.

EDIT  :
The game is now starting. For some wrestlers, for example RicFlair or Shawn Michaels, the Attire Slots are unlocked.
But not for Razor Ramon or Randy Savage.

Edited by Rambo2208