My-MODS-: Doink The Clown [Released]

Dennis-Bieser

On 3/25/2017 at 10:43 PM, motishow said:

Dennis i can't send you messages

16 hours ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Hey Dennis I tried PMing you about a project I'm working on. Could you shoot me a msg when you get a chance? I think your inbox is full

I can now receive messages. Here we go :)

6 hours ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

I can now receive messages. Here we go :)

Random question : Will you redo (well , I should say use your texture) Macho Man Randy Savage with the in-game costume he has (at least) for WWE? The Pink trunk/This Tuesday in Texas/ WrestleMania 7. That'd be a great pack. Your texture is much better than what they did too. If there's more, awesome but just those 'defaults' costumes with the face texture you have would be amazing. A big game changer for Macho's fan.

these mods are breathtaking. i see i can download a few on the first post of the thread, but how can i get benoit, macho man, the giant and big daddy v? I don't see download links for them

18 hours ago, eplate2 said:

these mods are breathtaking. i see i can download a few on the first post of the thread, but how can i get benoit, macho man, the giant and big daddy v? I don't see download links for them

Mate They are not released yet 

On 27 March 2017 at 1:20 AM, Mark8147 said:

So are these the only modded characters with facial animation? 

The tools to create facial animations were only released last week. I'm sure more creators will start created mods with facial animations soon. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

The tools to create facial animations were only released last week. I'm sure more creators will start created mods with facial animations soon. 

Yeah I've completed five mods with facial animations so far. It is a time consuming process. 

23 minutes ago, bravebird31 said:

Yeah I've completed five mods with facial animations so far. It is a time consuming process. 

Hey Brave how long would you approximate for a single mod? Getting ready to start on facial animations just a bit intimidated by how long it may take lol also how many did you update?

Just now, SixZz|RipZz said:

Hey Brave how long would you approximate for a single mod? Getting ready to start on facial animations just a bit intimidated by how long it may take lol also how many did you update?

with Zbrush, I can knock out certain animations fairly quickly (2 minutes) but some can take 10-15 minutes for the more complex animations. I have been doing up to 20+ animations for my mods, so it's more redundant than difficult.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

I also do between 20-30 animations. I usually only do animations from the 40 range to 70 range I.e mouth animations. 

I switched to mudbox as it's easier to sculpt animations. It take me about 2 and half hours on average to sculpt and import the animations. 

2 hours ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

Working on some facial animations for Chris Benoit

28737887bv.jpg

Benoit is looking awesome bro. Looking forward to the final product. 

• Like 1

Just now, tekken57 said:

Benoit is looking awesome bro. Looking forward to the final product. 

Thanks Bro.

I think this could be the final product, what do you think? :)

• Like 9