My-MODS-: Doink The Clown [Released]

Dennis-Bieser

These are literally flawless.  I don't own the PC version but I just had to comment that it's crazy how the 2K PC modders here make better models than 2K.  That Randy Savage has made me beyond jealous.  I'm considering upgrading my PC simply to get WWE 2K thanks to you guys.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, DrGorillaNuts said:

These are literally flawless.  I don't own the PC version but I just had to comment that it's crazy how the 2K PC modders here make better models than 2K.  That Randy Savage has made me beyond jealous.  I'm considering upgrading my PC simply to get WWE 2K thanks to you guys.

Totally worth it if you can get the $, I spent about 2000(including shipping) for parts from Newegg.com like 6 years ago and built this beast, it can STILL play new games, I just had to overclock it a bit :)  PC is the way to go for sure, especially with modders like in this community around!

Soo.. i have create some expressions with 3ds max and it works perfectly with the new X-Rey.

Currently i have not figured out how to make it with blender, but i will work on this. It should work with shapekeys, but with that I have no experience. But as i said, i will work on this and hopefully i succeed as in 3ds max.

Thanks to @tekken57 that I can try out the beta version of his awesome X-Rey.

• Like 19

@Dennis-Bieser And you just  broke the game :D Great work man, seriously.

By the way you'll be happy to know that I'm getting files for a Howard Finkel (over Lillian) Mod too, so not just the no commentary. @WhereTheFdidTheEgo & I are getting the Fink's file and then I'll just (I started actually) cut, convert and whatnot and import the audio.

Let's make this game better than they wanted :p Looking forward for so many of your mods (and most likely future mods too)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, kim666 said:

Very impressive, looks much better.

Can you readd facial animations to old mods after you disabled them? 

I have not tried it but i think it does not work. For this experiment i have taken the original base model (with facial animations) and have inject every single object of Big Daddy V and then i have imported the animations.

2 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

@Dennis-Bieser And you just  broke the game :D Great work man, seriously.

By the way you'll be happy to know that I'm getting files for a Howard Finkel (over Lillian) Mod too, so not just the no commentary. @WhereTheFdidTheEgo & I are getting the Fink's file and then I'll just (I started actually) cut, convert and whatnot and import the audio.

Let's make this game better than they wanted :p Looking forward for so many of your mods (and most likely future mods too)

Damn that sounds great :D Looking forward to this mod.

3 hours ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

I have not tried it but i think it does not work. For this experiment i have taken the original base model (with facial animations) and have inject every single object of Big Daddy V and then i have imported the animations.

Damn that sounds great :D Looking forward to this mod.

Me too, I'm doing it at the same time as the no commentary stuff, I just did about 3 hours of datamining, I'll take a small break but more is getting done and I started importing Fink....It sounds amazing. If you can do some much needed legends that no one did correctly, this game will be THE absolute best. It'll beat those No Mercy Mods finally.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

Me too, I'm doing it at the same time as the no commentary stuff, I just did about 3 hours of datamining, I'll take a small break but more is getting done and I started importing Fink....It sounds amazing. If you can do some much needed legends that no one did correctly, this game will be THE absolute best. It'll beat those No Mercy Mods finally.

Dude you have been putting in some work I'm actually pretty excited for the Fink files

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

Soo.. i have create some expressions with 3ds max and it works perfectly with the new X-Rey.

Just when I think you're mods couldn't possibly get any better :cool: