My-MODS-: Doink The Clown [Released]

Dennis-Bieser

1 hour ago, pozzum said:

Awesome to finally see some of these great mods getting released.  I'm glad you got the time to finish them.

Pozzum when are you adding his khali mod in your wwe 2k17+ ?

I am excited to download it 

Edited by Ankitgamerz zone

19 hours ago, Ankitgamerz zone said:

Pozzum when are you adding his khali mod in your wwe 2k17+ ?

I am excited to download it 

Does he have a khali mod?  Also Dennis hasn't approved me to put his mods on WWE 2K17+

Ok sorry its my mistake the khali 2006 mod is released br AR community and he said that its going to be come in your wwe 2k17 +

Edited by Ankitgamerz zone

3 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

Seems like I couldn't message you for the password for Virgil and Chris Benoit. Amazing mods as always, in hope to be able to use them soon.

Both have no password. 

• Like 2

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎17 at 1:57 AM, Dennis-Bieser said:

Both have no password. 

habits :p looking forward to Jim Duggan and Doink. Your stuff is amazing as usual. Been so long since I could play, looking truly forward to getting back into audio modding as well (was away and without a good computer for a long while)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2017 at 10:50 AM, Dennis-Bieser said:

Chris Benoit - 10 Attire Pack Released

30038501qj.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!cw9UBBaa!qPQpvznPv2wyYTZM6xvNBl2rzTmoUpqoY5V44i0JKPY

Reveal hidden contents

30038541or.jpg

30038542zd.jpg

30038543ub.jpg

30038545hd.jpg

30038546xw.jpg

30038547xo.jpg

30038550pb.jpg

30038551kn.jpg

30038552ew.jpg

This is absolutely my 1st time seeing this. All I can say is WOW. I'm stunned at how perfect this model looks. You shit on 2K's crappy models all the time lol They'll never create legends that look this damn good.

• Like 2
  • Glorious 1

My last position was that he stopped. But he wanted to finish the mods this year. However, he has been offline for a few days. He has private reasons. I can understand him. I think his mods were always awesome. Of course, I'm very sad that there will be no more mods from him. I also find it a pity that you can not write to him anymore. He has a good character.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

My last position was that he stopped. But he wanted to finish the mods this year. However, he has been offline for a few days. He has private reasons. I can understand him. I think his mods were always awesome. Of course, I'm very sad that there will be no more mods from him. I also find it a pity that you can not write to him anymore. He has a good character.

That's rough hopefully he is comes back even without the mods it's always good to know that someone is still doing ok.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, pozzum said:

That's rough hopefully he is comes back even without the mods it's always good to know that someone is still doing ok.

He has work, personal life and he has lost interest in modding.

• 3 weeks later...