My-MODS-: Doink The Clown [Released]

Dennis-Bieser

@Dennis-Bieser Oh that Scott Steiner looks great. If we have a Long haired Scott Steiner as well it'll be perfect.

Also, I'm sure you will but, will you port all the other mods you had? Yokozuna/Doink/Jim Duggan/Virgil and the costumes packs are truly a must have as they were last year.

Dennis here is some images for that 2nd attire white big poppa pump. thought this would help with making the front and back logos would put these in a spoiler but the buttons gone lol

scott1.png

scott2.png

Edited by Wizard3

4 hours ago, Wizard3 said:

Dennis here is some images for that 2nd attire white big poppa pump. thought this would help with making the front and back logos would put these in a spoiler but the buttons gone lol

Maybe you help me by creating better logos ? :D or someone else @4 Life

29 minutes ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

Maybe you help me by creating better logos ? :D or someone else @4 Life

My logo sketching skills aren't amazing tbh :lol I'm guessing though that wiz was talking about cutting out the logos and pasting them into your texture, might require filtering and might still even look like shit after that but could be worth a try :D

accually dennis i was working on doing this got so far and then saw that u created a Steiner id be honored to help but im not the greatest at creating logos just a warning lol ;)

also to make that 1st attire the shorts tighter i used the all_colors in 000C to make it look tight on Steiner instead of an actually add on yobj wise it looked pretty good that way to u should try that also to see which one you like better!

Edited by Wizard3