Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

On 2/15/2017 at 9:02 AM, heellombardo said:

It says I need a password to extract The Uso's files. What's the password?

On 2/15/2017 at 10:08 AM, DrinkingCurly said:

Whats the password for the USO's files?

26 minutes ago, Cezar Hugo said:

What is the password to extract?

Just like last year & says it right there in his description guys " pm me for password " You need to Private Message him in order to get the PW

On 2/17/2017 at 6:50 AM, huzzgaminguk said:

How do you delete the entrance for the USOs? so the heel USO's models are used.

Currently the in-game USO's models are shown on entrances, even when changed.

I have the same problem. Their old models shows on the entrance and I can't seem to change it on Edit Superstars either. The new attires only appear in-ring.

Edit: Nvm I figured it out! It's the same problem with Braun Strowman's updated look/attire I downloaded a few days back. Basically, all you gotta do is delete ch33204.pac and ch33304.pac from the "ch" folder and their new attires should show up in the entrance! the "04" files I think are all entrance attires for Superstars so even if you replace their "ch", it would mess up their entrance or in-game models because they have entrance attires.

Edited by Dankie
Figured out the problem

16 minutes ago, Marty McFly said:

(ಠ‿ಠ) I have Heel Usos now so go F**k yourself, random. ╭∩╮(ಠ‿ಠ)╭∩╮

i wont be online all the time i have personal life and a job too so have some patience dickhead those who dont appreciate my work dont deserve to have it this is the reason for my future mods not all of u will get it so only selective people will get it who contribute to the forum so dont bother about pming me i wont replay

was planning to release this lesnar mod today but i will release tomorrow

03fdf4f051.jpg

Edited by LeonRick
  • Like 19

3 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

which of my 2k16 mods u guys want ported?

i will work on them in coming days.

I started making a list then I deleted it because it was so long...holy hell you made a lot of 2K16 mods.

Personally I'd like to see some of the lesser known guys ported first (London, Kendrick, Daniels, Benjamin, Haas, Rios, Raven, etc) as it's awesome to fill out a roster with those guys, but no one else seems to ever consider making them.

14 hours ago, LeonRick said:

i wont be online all the time i have personal life and a job too so have some patience dickhead those who dont appreciate my work dont deserve to have it this is the reason for my future mods not all of u will get it so only selective people will get it who contribute to the forum so dont bother about pming me i wont replay

how do I know if im worthy?