Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

1 hour ago, eri619 said:

Thats exactly what i meant, those ATI cards are low end. But i preferer nvidia over ATI

Hmm personally I go with what ever is best at the time, it seems to leapfrog between the two but Nvidia is winning at the moment. Nvidia has shown some decidedly shady business practices in the past which leads me to prefer AMD in general but with the current generation Nvidia has the best cards, you cant argue with that.

If you can pick up an AMD R9-290 at a good price 2nd hand they are an amazing card (be warned you need a 650w PSU)   

• Like 1

On 5/30/2017 at 6:19 AM, Red Rooster said:

Hmm personally I go with what ever is best at the time, it seems to leapfrog between the two but Nvidia is winning at the moment. Nvidia has shown some decidedly shady business practices in the past which leads me to prefer AMD in general but with the current generation Nvidia has the best cards, you cant argue with that.

If you can pick up an AMD R9-290 at a good price 2nd hand they are an amazing card (be warned you need a 650w PSU)   

My issue with AMD has always been it's crappy drivers, power consumption and heat of it's products. I've bought some of their cards in the past but my last 3 builds were all Intel | Nvidia builds as the temps are a lot better and Nvidia's drivers are always a bit more stable in general. AMD has pretty decent hardware but could never get it right with the driver support to fully utilize what they had performance wise.

1 hour ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

My issue with AMD has always been it's crappy drivers, power consumption and heat of it's products. I've bought some of their cards in the past but my last 3 builds were all Intel | Nvidia builds as the temps are a lot better and Nvidia's drivers are always a bit more stable in general. AMD has pretty decent hardware but could never get it right with the driver support to fully utilize what they had performance wise.

I have to agree with that statement, in the past AMD have been fairly poor with their Catalyst drivers but they seem to have remedied that recently.

In the past 6-12 months AMD have really picked up their game on the driver front, with game specific drivers being released on or before the release date of new games so as long as you have a GPU thats not too many generations behind, they are pretty good.

Power consumption is getting better too, slowly.

In saying that my new NVidia card is fucking amazing....

Edited by Red Rooster

On 2017-5-27 at 5:18 AM, LeonRick said:

yes i have low end pc it lags very much thats why i set audience to 1.to get the previews and nxt arena is small and gives small fps boost thats why.

i need to upgrade my pc graphics card.planning on getting used one from ebay for 35 -40 $.

have to choose between these three Radeon hd 5870 or gt 440 or Ati 6670.

In my opinion you should save for a RX 480 or RX 580. Those graphics cards are more cheap than Nvidia ones and have awesome performance at 4k. But if you prefer nvidia, I recommend you a GTX 1070 or higher.

The gt 440 is not powerful. those ati have better performance but not enough.

Also don't forget that you have to get a good CPU. Because you can have bottleneck. This game, particulary, requires a good cpu for 6 man. An eight core cpu (Bulldozer) works very smooth (you can easily get 60 fps). But I recommend you intel. There's one very cheap that works very good, the I3 6100. Maybe in the future you can save more and change it for a I7 6700K.

Now, I'm not agree that the latest amd drivers are bad. These are working very well, better than nvidia ones. Nvidia months ago, have launched shitty drivers versions. Now I suposse that they fixed it.

So, I recommend you start saving. It's preferable buy good components and wait the necesseray time than buy old components.

• Like 3

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-MVP-Mankind 1996 - Terry funk Previews
8 hours ago, ARRHJD said:

i´ve a problem. i´m trying to inject bradshaw pac file but i cannot because of it is in another languaje (HSPU) and i need it in EPK8, what can i do ?

You want to find a tool called Pac-Editor on another forum and use that to inject the HSPU (WWE 2K17) file into a EPK8 (2K16) File, then change the hex code on line 800 to match the correct slot and you should be good to go 

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-WCW Glacier Previews
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-WCW Glacier Previews page 19
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-WCW Psychosis page 20-WCW Glacier Previews page 19-MVP-Mankind-Terry funk released
8 minutes ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

For some reason, I can't see any of the photos of Terry Funk, or anyone else on this last page

just open the picture in a new tab and refresh the page

On 4/12/2017 at 8:12 AM, Red Rooster said:

Love your mods, just installed Demolition and the Road Warriors, they look excellent.

I have adjusted the faces of the entrance models of Demolition so the masks fit better and fixed a small gap at the base of the back of Smash's neck here are the fixed files if you want to use them.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qbx49c0q8t548uf/Demolition-Leon.rar

25tc276.jpg

2zr3m2h.jpg

2j32nh4.jpg

You probably have both set to the same Wrestler ID, change the pofo using Data Editor 2017 or Xpacker for one so it has a different ID

Hey Red Rooster. Any way you can change your pac around so there are no multi files with ZLIB tag on them?  Please? :)      

I like what you did with the masks, so I wanted to use yours. But I can't seem to get your pacs to open right, maybe I'm not holding my mouth right. I am still new to using pac editor.

When I open one of your files, I get a list of files ending with ZLIB. Where as when I normally open up files, I only see one .pac. Which allows me to inject them into another pac in order to set the character to what ever slot I wish.

Yours seem to be set to slot 400 or so and I rather like using Eric :p hehehe  

PS. Leon, don't take it the wrong way I hope. If not for your first Demo.  We wouldn't even have them in the game, so a big thank you goes out as well! :) 

Edited by Dj_Realm