Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

37 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

ya that would be great i also want to add facial animations to mods i make and learn how to do it but i dont have the money to get the new x-rey and i dont think i will be getting it anytime soon.

You should make PayPal account and put it on your main thread and say "if you wanna see my mods with facial animations you can donate me to buy the tools for facial animations" and you Will get the money for x rey

My apologies for not knowing how to do this, but when I open the Abyss pac file, I don't see the emd section to edit. Could you help me install these mods? What do I need to edit? On a side note, any way I could ask for a black suit version of abyss?

On 4/5/2017 at 8:25 PM, LeonRick said:

ya that would be great i also want to add facial animations to mods i make and learn how to do it but i dont have the money to get the new x-rey and i dont think i will be getting it anytime soon.

Demolition Crash download link doesn't work (always redirecting to ads) , can you check it please?

Thanks

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-The Usos heel 2017 new attire finished Preview

@LeonRick

Wow! I was in the process of updating your mod for my game with the "Day One Ish" shirts and hats a few hours! But I noticed the in game models still had the face paint. So I stopped, thinking I would mess up the mod. I'm glad you are updating. 

I might suggest, not using a shirt for Jey's in ring attire. He usually wrestles without it or takes it off mid way through the match.  

Edited by EZY
Edit

If you don't mind me asking, but can you maybe replace Jimmy's hat with Nikki Bella's hat please? It would look a bit more accurate and the hat in the pictures look more like a golf hat  instead of a snapback. But overall it looks BEAST!!!

Edited by TakerUnder

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-The Rockers Shawn Michaels-The Usos heel 2017 new attire finished Preview

@LeonRick   hello my friend, sorry for disturb, i want know why your ch file that i download, are not possible change adress with XHD? i put in XHD but when i select emd, is not possible change adress or number, what's i need to do for change? someone can help me?

1 hour ago, napolenehotel said:

@LeonRick   hello my friend, sorry for disturb, i want know why your ch file that i download, are not possible change adress with XHD? i put in XHD but when i select emd, is not possible change adress or number, what's i need to do for change? someone can help me?

It's HxD and you if you can't change address, it means its a SHDC file and not PACH. Extract that SHDC and then injected it into any 2K16 pac file. Now you can open it on HxD and change it.

12 hours ago, Legend_killer79 said:

It's HxD and you if you can't change address, it means its a SHDC file and not PACH. Extract that SHDC and then injected it into any 2K16 pac file. Now you can open it on HxD and change it.

Can you do this with PacEditor (or how it's called)? Or you need pay ware programs? 

Thanks. 

I really like some of these mods, but I don't want to replace anyone. 

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-New day wm 32 dbz vest-The Rockers Shawn Michaels-The Usos heel 2017 new attire Released
24 minutes ago, EL_G said:

Hey man, there's a problem with the Jey Uso  entrance pac (33304), it doesn't extract. Could you reupload please?

I second this. It says it's corrupted.

16 hours ago, Legend_killer79 said:

..CAN you show mw please a tutorial to  extract shdc and inject in 2k16 pac? wich tool i need to do this? any link where i can find this? thank you very appreciate

• Like 1