Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

3 hours ago, ShabbaJon said:

@Freon Its not just you as it also happens to me.

Thanks for letting me know.  Brock works perfectly, but Big Show's eyes pop in and out.  Also the instant replay at the end of the match has his ring attire do some elastic rubber band looking thing almost leaving him butt naked.  No biggie.

18 minutes ago, RandyRKOrton54 said:

LMAOOOOOOOO what the hell do you mean , if he posts mods everyone has it that's just lamest reason i ever heard lmao its just a game i dont need to be a einstein on this site to have a mod.

ur not the only one who sent me pm there is many more requests i am on phone now once i get to my pc this evening i will see who gets it.anyone who requests password in this thread i will completely ignore them.

5 hours ago, Freon said:

Thanks for letting me know.  Brock works perfectly, but Big Show's eyes pop in and out.  Also the instant replay at the end of the match has his ring attire do some elastic rubber band looking thing almost leaving him butt naked.  No biggie.

eyes issue is i injected some parts of big show model in mark henry model to get the beard working in both entrance and ring thats why its happening it cant be fixed at the moment.

• Like 3

Please there is someone that can help me with Leonrick mod? Because when i open the che file for example of Essa Rios, with hxd, i can't change the number of slot, finding EMD, i don't see the ch number to change. Maybe need some set or convert to 2k17 for add how DLC.....someone can answer and help me? Thank you

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-APA Bradshaw and Faarooq
4 hours ago, napolenehotel said:

Please there is someone that can help me with Leonrick mod? Because when i open the che file for example of Essa Rios, with hxd, i can't change the number of slot, finding EMD, i don't see the ch number to change. Maybe need some set or convert to 2k17 for add how DLC.....someone can answer and help me? Thank you

Hi,

1.Download this; http://s15.zetaboards.com/legendsofmodding/topic/8490373/1/

2.Use it to open the 2k17 pac you want to hex edit.

3.On the bottom window click the string of numbers to highlight it, then click extract

4.Now click "open" to open The Rock's 2K16 pac [ch10002] then click "Inject file" & open the file you extracted in step 3

5. Hex Edit Rock's pac like you normally would to change the ID/slot.

Rock's 2k16 pac in case you need it;

https://mega.nz/#!V0cm1Lxb!dxwj4azeaewEj8fpCbJ08S9G4ZGTorFNfSpGdL-H5dU

[Big thanks to kim666 for pointing me in the right direction]

Edited by BeleeDat
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, BeleeDat said:

Hi,

1.Download this; http://s15.zetaboards.com/legendsofmodding/topic/8490373/1/

2.Use it to open the 2k17 pac you want to hex edit.

3.On the bottom window click the string of numbers to highlight it, then click extract

4.Now click "open" to open The Rock's 2K16 pac [ch10002] then click "Inject file" & open the file you extracted in step 3

5. Hex Edit Rock's pac like you normally would to change the ID/slot.

Rock's 2k16 pac in case you need it;

https://mega.nz/#!V0cm1Lxb!dxwj4azeaewEj8fpCbJ08S9G4ZGTorFNfSpGdL-H5dU

work fine...........THANK YOU, really really really, appreciate your advice...........i Must do my best in your favourite Caw ok??? thank you

• Like 1