Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

That Sgt. A-Wall is incredibly impressive considering he's not been in a current generation game plus no good quality pics of him on the web and you completely got his likeness!, absolutely brilliant work.

• Like 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-*Tank Abbott -Ernest "The Cat" Miller*-Brock lesnar Triple h WWE IMMORTALS Released
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-Juventud Guerrera wip

Juice!

Good start. I would suggest maybe decreasing the width of the nose a tiny bit, and shrinking the head a bit so that his face area is a bit more condensed.

• Like 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-Juventud Guerrera new preview which one looks good?
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-The Headshrinkers Fatu‎ - ‎Samu

Very cool. I am very enthusiastic. The faces of the two act very realistic. really GREAT! I love it. Thank you so much.

Is there still a chance on Afa?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

Very cool. I am very enthusiastic. The faces of the two act very realistic. really GREAT! I love it. Thank you so much.

Is there still a chance on Afa?

sure i will try

• Like 1