Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

1 hour ago, motishow said:

Leon hope you can convert your nasty boys wwe2k16 mod ready to use in wwe2k17

Mod on Nasty Boys of 2k16 works fine and in 2k17. Just paste the files into the folder, install pofo / moveset and play

2 hours ago, Kote441 said:

Mod on Nasty Boys of 2k16 works fine and in 2k17. Just paste the files into the folder, install pofo / moveset and play

Really? i tested on the past and the entrance attires of both  didn't work for me, if you have, can you send me the pac files of entrance attire pofo and movesetss ready to use in wwe2k17 pls?

thansk

Edited by motishow

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-Kaientai Taka Michinoku & Funaki previews-The Headbangers *Mosh and Thrasher* - Ludvig borga Released
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-Marty Jannetty New model and texture-Taka Michinoku & Funaki Released
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-El Matador Tito Santana & Marty Jannetty final Preivews -Taka Michinoku & Funaki Released
3 hours ago, motishow said:

Awsome Tito el matador and Janetty!!!!! thanks Leon

Is it possible to add pigtail to matador ?

Did u mean ponytail hair?  Yes he has ponytail hair just didn't posted any screens of it. 

1 hour ago, motishow said:

Leon i have one question , do you know if its possible to add the chain to JunkYard Dog mod to make better his entrance attire?

Yes it's possible 

• Like 1

Leon , i have tried to convert  your nasty boys entrance attires mods to use them in wwe2k17 . I have compressed to zlib the archives of the pac file to reduce his size to 80 mb. The game reads the file but in the middle of the ring there is a strange black object. Do you know the reason? . thanks

Here the compressed file

http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/d3rILjFP/file.html

Here the pics

s0wxw8.jpg

Edited by motishow