Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-HBK Wrestlemania 25 Entrance video-Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin -The Steiner Brothers- Keiji Mutoh Released

Hey guys was working on HBK wrestlemania 25 mod thought i make entrance video still need to work on textures tried to make it close to the real entrance with jacket and hat.sorry for the low quality

• Like 4

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-WWE Immortals John Cena-The Rock
2 hours ago, motishow said:

Leon any news on IRS mod?

iam having really hard time making IRS mod with shirt and tie to make it work properly ingame without any glitches thats why its delayed

Thank you for Rick Steiner and all other mods.Add to my game now.

I like the idea of "immortals",maybe in the future, someone make heroes of comics to WWe2k,like Spiderman and Wolverine (maybe Hugh Jackman version) or game characters.

I think leon it would be better if you make his two boyz called the same brothers i think or make elias samson ,note : I request you not ordered you of course you do what you want :D 

5 minutes ago, B2Y said:

great work , Ahmed Jonson would be great

Try his 2k16 might work I try alot of his 2k16 mods and work prefctly

Edited by ahmedady

29 minutes ago, kim666 said:

Yes, would you donate @LeonRick the money to get the new x-rey with support for facial animations? 

ya that would be great i also want to add facial animations to mods i make and learn how to do it but i dont have the money to get the new x-rey and i dont think i will be getting it anytime soon.