Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

old school muta would be cool, how about something no one has done how bout a blue meanie, Chris Candido, Steve Corino,  Shane douglas, Justin Credible, Chris Kanyon, public enemy, New Jack......any of those would be great to have, we dont have/make enough ECW mods lol ;)

6 hours ago, LeonRick said:

i will take requests this week u can request any 2 mods no matter which era is it.

Cool!  In that case I'll suggest Eric Bischoff and Vince Russo.  We already have a ton of great WCW wrestler mods, and @hovathagod32 is working on arena packs.  The only thing we're lacking is some WCW authority figures :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LeonRick said:

i will take requests this week u can request any 2 mods no matter which era is it.

I would like to request:

90s Muta (facepaint, but not the WCW/nWo version)

Taka Michinoku

can i say, maybe instead of throwing out tons of mods, maybe working on perfecting some? your Lesnar was superb, but some of the other new ones you put out like Raven and Abyss are really rushed and look worse than CAWs and The big shows eyes pop out of his head as hes walking down the ramp, everybody appreciates your mods but it should definitely be quality over quantity.

I don't want a argument about it, i'm just stating my opinion.

Edited by GS1981
  • Like 1

Need help.

I installed demolition , works good.

but when I try to create a team tag in universe of demolition I cant.

when I select ax ,  smash disappers and the other way around.

please help. 

Love your mods, just installed Demolition and the Road Warriors, they look excellent.

I have adjusted the faces of the entrance models of Demolition so the masks fit better and fixed a small gap at the base of the back of Smash's neck here are the fixed files if you want to use them.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qbx49c0q8t548uf/Demolition-Leon.rar

25tc276.jpg

2zr3m2h.jpg

2j32nh4.jpg

26 minutes ago, MajorPayne said:

Need help.

I installed demolition , works good.

but when I try to create a team tag in universe of demolition I cant.

when I select ax ,  smash disappers and the other way around.

please help. 

You probably have both set to the same Wrestler ID, change the pofo using Data Editor 2017 or Xpacker for one so it has a different ID

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Red Rooster said:

Love your mods, just installed Demolition and the Road Warriors, they look excellent.

I have adjusted the faces of the entrance models of Demolition so the masks fit better and fixed a small gap at the base of the back of Smash's neck here are the fixed files if you want to use them.

25tc276.jpg

2zr3m2h.jpg

2j32nh4.jpg

You probably have both set to the same Wrestler ID, change the pofo using Data Editor 2017 or Xpacker for one so it has a different ID

I have the same issue. I installed Smash to slot 468 and Ax to slot 469 and now they cannot wrestle in the same match. I haven't used Data Editor before but if you can quickly walk me through exactly what I need to do I can definitely make it work - I would really appreciate the help!

I have ax at slot 400 and smash at slot 401 which replaces luke harper and eric rowen.

I cant open the pac file with xpacker .

so how do I change the wrestler ID using data editor 2017.

or cant someone upload demolition with the right wrestler IDs . Please.

9 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

I have the same issue. I installed Smash to slot 468 and Ax to slot 469 and now they cannot wrestle in the same match. I haven't used Data Editor before but if you can quickly walk me through exactly what I need to do I can definitely make it work - I would really appreciate the help!

I was having the same problem with my Animal (LOD) and Kurt Angle mods.

1. Load up Data Editor and go to the "Wrestler Information Editor .pofo" screen (should be the default screen that loads when you first open it).

2. Click on the "Load Full .pofo file" button and choose the .pofo file of the wrestler.

3. Once it loads, you should see the wrestler ID number. If it DOESN'T match the slot you installed your wrestler to, that's where your problem lies.

4. Change it to whatever slot you feel it should be.

5. Click on the "Save .pofo file" button. This will save the .pofo file in the "Pofo Files" folder where you installed Data Editor.

Now there may be a quicker way to just click on "Install .pofo via CCT" (must have WWE 2k17 open and on the main menu), but I personally wasn't sure if it would install the current or changed version.

Either way, install the .pofo you saved via CCT (or whatever way you're comfortable with), save in WWE 2k17 via the Edit Superstars menu, then you should be good!

Edited by The Anti Source

I'd say check again, but honestly, I wouldn't know what else it could be. I've had the problem a few separate times now, and it's always been a wrestler ID assigned to two different characters at the same time. Sorry. :wacko:

1 hour ago, Red Rooster said:

25tc276.jpg

2zr3m2h.jpg

2j32nh4.jpg

thanks for fixing the mask

23 minutes ago, MajorPayne said:

thanks for the tutorial .

I just checked the pofo files on both ax and smash and there good .

ax 400 and smash 401 .

but still cant create a tag team with them?

It could be that their announcer name is set to the same slot, open the .pofo into Data Editor, click announcer settings, and make sure that there announcer name ID is set to whatever slot you installed to, other than that it's what @The Anti Source said, also make sure the slot is set to the correct ID before you press install in CCT.

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 1

i just fixed the issue on my end - in data editor, both had slot 169 as their slot so it was easy, all i had to do was edit the slots to 468 and 469 and then used cheat engine to reupload the pofos back into the game - everything is set on my end now

thanks for the help!

8 hours ago, LorenzDerBoss said:

how to change the pac slot of hurricane ?, bc this pac is different than others and i dont want him to replace seth rollins

can someone help me plz ?

ok now for some reason ax has Apollo cruz  entrance . and no entrance gear? like wtf.

and smash wont load , but I was working before?

Red Rooster can u upload the pofo and moveset with demolition please?

2 minutes ago, MajorPayne said:

ok now for some reason ax has Apollo cruz  entrance . and no entrance gear? like wtf.

and smash wont load , but I was working before?

Red Rooster can u upload the pofo and moveset with demolition please?

The entrance is likely from using my .moveset, I don't usually do the entrances, as for the entrance gear not showing, it's because your chxxx04.pac isn't set to the correct ID.