Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

1 hour ago, Mj King said:

Hey leon when you will gonna releasing Goldberg ??

i will release goldberg and 6 other mods iam working on all of them nearly finished maybe today or tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, nicomoto2014 said:

Awesome if you release them, I'm interested. Can I make a suggestion? If possible, add facial animations 🙏 They make mods so much better. I understand though that it is probably really hard and extra work..

yes i know i also want add facial animations to some of my mods but i cant at the moment.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, motishow said:

Leon can you make demolition mod like last year?

52 minutes ago, Levon_BITW said:

any previews for the 6 other mods?

i can't preview them now actually its 7 mods

Raven

Demolition ax,smash,crush

Tna abyss new attire

Christopher Daniels and Aj styles tna tag team attire

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

i can't preview them now actually its 7 mods

Raven

Demolition ax,smash,crush

Tna abyss new attire

Christopher Daniels and Aj styles tna tag team attire

sounds great, cant wait

11 hours ago, nicomoto2014 said:

Awesome if you release them, I'm interested. Can I make a suggestion? If possible, add facial animations 🙏 They make mods so much better. I understand though that it is probably really hard and extra work..

Yeah' I'll upload and post it here.  This is Leon's creation, all i did was get Animal to load by fixing a file.  Paul Ellering is a CAW someone uploaded so you could find him doing a search on community creations.  May be the best looking one there.

10 hours ago, Levon_BITW said:

if i understand correctly, its just tedious and you need to buy an extension of x-packer for it to work

It's a feature in the new X-Rey and it is work.  Pretty cool though.  Beyond my skills at the moment.

Here is Hawk and Animal ported.  All credit to LeonRick  for his creation.

HAWK

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fsu970avb2ovobr/ch46702_hawk_ring.pac

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kollasfoqv0czc4/ch46704_hawk_ent.pac

ANIMAL

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ssm28n76vyvxevx/ch46802.pac

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ljd0951qchjal4/ch46804.pac

Remember to change the pac numbers to whatever empty slots you want to use so you don't overwrite any previous mods.

• Like 4

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-Raven-Demolition-Abyss-Goldberg-A.J. Styles and Christopher Daniels Final previews on last page

Embarrassing/dumb question, but I would like to use your Hurricane mod, but I believe the slot it is assigned to is also Seth Rollins' (who I'd rather not replace). If I rename the .pac files to an empty slot, will they work outright or are there more in-depth steps to assign it to a different slot?

Edited by The Anti Source

2 hours ago, motishow said:

Anyone has moveset and pofos for Ax and Smash?

I am hoping to have them finished by tomorrow, as well as Hurricane, Christopher Daniels and Road Warriors eventually as well, keep an eye on my page :) 

Great job btw @LeonRick I really like that version of AJ Styles, gonna be awesome to have Demolition as well!

1 hour ago, kwonnwo said:

Great demolition! We need facial animation

Agreed. I haven't tried demolition out yet, I want them in my game, but I was wondering if they had animations...