Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

On 7/28/2017 at 7:47 PM, BamBams Universe said:

Very cool. I am very enthusiastic. The faces of the two act very realistic. really GREAT! I love it. Thank you so much.

Is there still a chance on Afa?

Headshrinkers Afa and juventud guerrera final previews before release

mhdzzt73.jpg

9zda8l2j.jpg

y3dpec7s.jpg

4y6pfx85.jpg

• Like 6

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-Headshrinkers Afa and juventud guerrera final previews before release-The Headshrinkers Fatu‎ - ‎Samu
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-Hornswoggle Glitched Headshrinkers - juventud guerrera Released
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-Beverly Brothers Preview

guys i bought the used gpu for 40$ its gigabyte hd 5770 but display is not showing in monitor someone pls help me with this
no signal
here is the specs of the build
motherboard:ECS A780LM-M2 AM3 AMD 760G
monitor:acer p166hql this has only one vga connector thats why i bought new hdmi to vga adapter this one

http://www.ebay.in/itm/152227549262?aff_source=Sok-Goog

psu:atx p4 power supply jil-2414i 450W

my old gpu 5450 also has hdmi port i tried this adpter on it too but it didnt work on it

i also connected pci-e connector to psu gpu fan is spinning just not getting the display

Edited by LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-Help me with gpu display-Beverly Brothers Preview
6 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

guys i bought the used gpu for 40$ its gigabyte hd 5770 but display is not showing in monitor someone pls help me with this

here is the specs of the build
motherboard:ECS A780LM-M2 AM3 AMD 760G
monitor:acer p166hql this has only one vga connector thats why i bought new hdmi to vga adapter this one

http://www.ebay.in/itm/152227549262?aff_source=Sok-Goog

psu:atx p4 power supply jil-2414i

my old gpu 5450 also has hdmi port i tried this adpter on it too but it didnt work on it

i also connected pci-e connector to psu gpu fan is spinning just not getting the display

Brother did you install display drivers as per graphic card this may occur once check it brother 

1 minute ago, Abdul Rock Empire said:

Brother did you install display drivers as per graphic card this may occur once check it brother 

i didnt try that as my previous gpu is also from ati its 5450

if your monitor is showing nothing then check your 1-graphic card is it correctly attached or connected and mainly do your graphic card has connection ports if it has the ports then connect to it but not to the motherboard 

connect your pc hdmi port to graphic card hdmidvi.jpg

Brother this is definetly the problem of vga connecter if the connecter works on previous gpu but not in this gpu then you have to use a 2 face same connecter like vga-vga or hdmi to hdmi because some graphic cards doesn't support the single face connecter 

9 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

monitor go to sleep mode when i turn on the system i can hear windows starting

we can say this is a problem of connecter because 

1-cpu opens but monitor display nothing

2-monitor go to sleep but but cpu will be still working 

3-you may hear some beep voices

4-monitor will be getting signals very frequently 

this happened to me bro after changing my connector the problem solves.

7 hours ago, Abdul Rock Empire said:

Brother this is definetly the problem of vga connecter if the connecter works on previous gpu but not in this gpu then you have to use a 2 face same connecter like vga-vga or hdmi to hdmi because some graphic cards doesn't support the single face connecter 

we can say this is a problem of connecter because 

1-cpu opens but monitor display nothing

2-monitor go to sleep but but cpu will be still working 

3-you may hear some beep voices

4-monitor will be getting signals very frequently 

this happened to me bro after changing my connector the problem solves.

My monitor has only vga port  I also think it's hdmi to vga adapter that causing it i will try dvi-i to vga adapter today hopefully it works

2 hours ago, LeonRick said:

My monitor has only vga port  I also think it's hdmi to vga adapter that causing it i will try dvi-i to vga adapter today hopefully it works

It will work brother just change connecter thank you