Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-Lash LeRoux ( Cpl. Cajun ) & Al Snow Previews-Elix Skipper Previews- WcW Mortis ( Chris Kanyon ) Fnished Ingame Previews
1 hour ago, LordJustice17 said:

Loving your choice of such random characters. Goes a long way toward filling out realistic retro rosters. :)

Unfortunately this is not a random selection of characters))) Leon makes a small package for me, the next will be Booker-T as G.I. Bro

• Like 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17- G.I. Bro Booker T -Lash LeRoux ( Cpl. Cajun ) & Al Snow Previews-Elix Skipper Previews- WcW Mortis ( Chris Kanyon ) Fnished Ingame Previews
44 minutes ago, Auday Elyafe said:

Why do you have pictures of the arena with no one?

i think he has a low end graphics card,  may be he's trying to boost up the speed.

36 minutes ago, Auday Elyafe said:

But how come all I see is the NXT arena?

yes i have low end pc it lags very much thats why i set audience to 1.to get the previews and nxt arena is small and gives small fps boost thats why.

i need to upgrade my pc graphics card.planning on getting used one from ebay for 35 -40 $.

have to choose between these three Radeon hd 5870 or gt 440 or Ati 6670.

Edited by LeonRick

4 hours ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Any chance of a Major Gunns mod or Sgt AWOL?

If none of the modders do it earlier, then maybe in a couple of months I'll ask Leon to make me a second pack with retro wrestlers where possibly also sgt AWOL and maybe Glacier

3 hours ago, Kote441 said:

If none of the modders do it earlier, then maybe in a couple of months I'll ask Leon to make me a second pack with retro wrestlers where possibly also sgt AWOL and maybe Glacier

None of the others will do it I'll probably give it a go to finish MIA. 

29 minutes ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

None of the others will do it I'll probably give it a go to finish MIA. 

We have Hugh E Rection, Lash LeRoux & G.I. Bro. Still need Major Gunns, Sgt AWOL & attire Lt. Loco for Chavo Guerrero. If I'm not mistaken, the MIA was still Major Stash aka Van Hammer

• Like 1

On 5/27/2017 at 1:48 PM, LeonRick said:

yes i have low end pc it lags very much thats why i set audience to 1.to get the previews and nxt arena is small and gives small fps boost thats why.

i need to upgrade my pc graphics card.planning on getting used one from ebay for 35 -40 $.

have to choose between these three Radeon hd 5870 or gt 440 or Ati 6670.

If i were you i'll never go with ATI, ill go with Nvidia

2 minutes ago, eri619 said:

If i were you i'll never go with ATI, ill go with Nvidia

Nothing wrong with AMD Radeon cards, my last 5 or 6 GPUs have been Radeons, (up until last week when I bought a 1080ti) but I wouldnt bother going for either of the Radeons you listed, they are both too low spec.

Save your money until you can get something good.

1 hour ago, Red Rooster said:

Nothing wrong with AMD Radeon cards, my last 5 or 6 GPUs have been Radeons, (up until last week when I bought a 1080ti) but I wouldnt bother going for either of the Radeons you listed, they are both too low spec.

Save your money until you can get something good.

Thats exactly what i meant, those ATI cards are low end. But i preferer nvidia over ATI