Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

On 20/3/2017 at 9:18 PM, Lmoney33 said:

I am having trouble getting the APA Farooq to work. I opened the PAC into HxD editor to change the slot but it comes up differently than the other PAC files and changing the slot number doesn't seem to work right. The game freezes when I try to load him into a match.

I have tried injecting this Farooq into another Farooq i found but I couldn't get that to work either.

Thanks in advanced for any help.

I have the same problem, I don't understand how to change the slot with the HxD editor. Any suggestion?

Edited by DFM85

16 minutes ago, cjcool192009 said:

Go to this link to see how to change pac slots

sorry but is not easy to check here how is it work and I don't use xPacker but just HxD. Normaly to change the slot to a ch you have just to changhe the clot number for esample EMD ........00047102 to EMD ........00048502. But with some ch like Farooq is not possible because if you open the ch with HxD there is nowhere a EMD ........00047102

4 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

sorry but is not easy to check here how is it work and I don't use xPacker but just HxD. Normaly to change the slot to a ch you have just to changhe the clot number for esample EMD ........00047102 to EMD ........00048502. But with some ch like Farooq is not possible because if you open the ch with HxD there is nowhere a EMD ........00047102

Go to this link and download Pac Extractor (its a free tool)

http://s15.zetaboards.com/legendsofmodding/topic/8490373/14/#new

Open the Pac, select the file in the box below, then Extract the pac and inject the extracted file into a wwe 2k16 character, then change the slot in hex editor.

Edited by cjcool192009

I would be out of up votes right now... :/ 

You are FULL of surprises!  Awesome job man, these look great(really like that Hurricane!), I will make .movesets for them when I can. :) 

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-Goldberg Beard WIP Previews on lasdt page-Spike Dudley-Hurricane-Umaga-Great muta Released
1 hour ago, LeonRick said:

Here is Goldberg Beard WIP Still need to edit beard textures and align it correctly

a1f9cdd0d7.jpg

http://i.imgsafe.org/a1f9b15165.jpg

http://i.imgsafe.org/a1f9364384.jpg

a1f89867cc.jpg

Thanks Man I have Been Waiting For That Mod For 2 Months Finally You Make My Favourite Goldberg And make him with his complete attire  I posted Some His beard Pics which maybe Help You Goldberg-Beard.pngc350087d2855114a1a8cda7430f8c857.jpg

Edited by Mj King

Thanks Leonrick for all your mods.

Do you plan to make a port of your Demolition (Ax and Smash) from WWE 2k16 to WWE 2K17?

I tried to port them but the game froze (Smash makes the game hang, Ax is working fine) on the selection screen.

Thanks in advance for all your hard work ;)

Edited by Thunder72

On 3/28/2017 at 1:41 PM, nicomoto2014 said:

Sorry, correction, Entrance Muta gets invisible entrance... No entrance gets forever loading. Is anyone having this problem?

In case you haven't fixed it yet, here are the files.  I assigned mine to 47802, 47804.  You can use those or you should be able to go in with HXD now and change the number to whatever slot you want.  You can also go in and change winning,losing animations using the memory sheet.  If it doesn't let you do it in game, just launch cheat engine or whatever you're comfortable with using, then with the Memory sheet, go to someone's heel/face  address. write down on a piece of paper what they have there's set to, then go into Muta's and fill in the blanks.  Remember to save it in game by changing anyone from boo to cheer and then back if you wish.  Close whatever program you used, exit out and reload and it should work.

P.S - For the full effect, assign Muta to a team and have someone else do the Magic Monster to make him appear.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x9fk57793c67tc5/ch47804.pac

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lmj4agutijl7c9m/ch47802.pac

Edited by Freon

37 minutes ago, Freon said:

In case you haven't fixed it yet, here are the files.  I assigned mine to 47802, 47804.  You can use those or you should be able to go in with HXD now and change the number to whatever slot you want.  You can also go in and change winning,losing animations using the memory sheet.  If it doesn't let you do it in game, just launch cheat engine or whatever you're comfortable with using, then with the Memory sheet, go to someone's heel/face  address. write down on a piece of paper what they have there's set to, then go into Muta's and fill in the blanks.  Remember to save it in game by changing anyone from boo to cheer and then back if you wish.  Close whatever program you used, exit out and reload and it should work.

P.S - For the full effect, assign Muta to a team and have someone else do the Magic Monster to make him appear.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x9fk57793c67tc5/ch47804.pac

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lmj4agutijl7c9m/ch47802.pac

Ok thanks, I'll try does files. I don't use hex though, I install mods through data editor and cct only. I usually change the name of the file to whatever slot I want the PAC to go into and then data editor to create the stats and names etc and cct to instal officially the .pac file... I really want a muta so that I can properly use that entrance specifically.

Hey @LeonRick are these Road Warriors your mods and if so is it okay to release them.  Initially Animal was not working in 2K17 but i was able to port him over using X-Packer and HXD by fixing some files.  His mullet does not animate though.  No other editing took place just the port.  I can't remember what page i got them, but they look very similar to the blue ones you posted.  Yay or nay, its your choice.

6geufk.jpg

5 hours ago, Freon said:

Hey @LeonRick are these Road Warriors your mods and if so is it okay to release them.  Initially Animal was not working in 2K17 but i was able to port him over using X-Packer and HXD by fixing some files.  His mullet does not animate though.  No other editing took place just the port.  I can't remember what page i got them, but they look very similar to the blue ones you posted.  Yay or nay, its your choice.

6geufk.jpg

yes its my mods its ok u can release them with credits

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Freon said:

6geufk.jpg

Awesome if you release them, I'm interested. Can I make a suggestion? If possible, add facial animations 🙏 They make mods so much better. I understand though that it is probably really hard and extra work..

12 minutes ago, nicomoto2014 said:

Awesome if you release them, I'm interested. Can I make a suggestion? If possible, add facial animations 🙏 They make mods so much better. I understand though that it is probably really hard and extra work..

if i understand correctly, its just tedious and you need to buy an extension of x-packer for it to work

• Like 1