Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-I.R.S - Keiji Mutoh - Muta Previews-A.J. Styles and Christopher Daniels Released-Raven-Goldberg-Demolition
On 4/12/2017 at 10:38 PM, Dennisolsen2006 said:

Since somebody already requested 90's Muta i will request Keiji Mutoh.

On 4/13/2017 at 2:52 AM, nicomoto2014 said:

keiji mutoh is up on CC now. check it out, its by that guy that made Okada and Shibata and it looks really good. so good that I didnt want to request him. That caw maker is probably the only good one on PC and the only guy I will download from. check it out, you might like it.

I.R.S - Keiji Mutoh - Muta WIP

0cfaca2e80.png

0cf2f3b1f4.png

0cf4a3c69f.png

• Like 15

On 4/13/2017 at 0:10 AM, Red Rooster said:

My vote would be for Akeem or One Man Gang, or both

I uploaded a DECENT base, with moves to CC(Akeem) :p  Nearly 20 people have downloaded it, so hopefully someone will polish it up.  Just thought I'd let you know ;) 

Muta is looking awesome Leon!

28 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I uploaded a DECENT base, with moves to CC(Akeem) :p  Nearly 20 people have downloaded it, so hopefully someone will polish it up.  Just thought I'd let you know ;) 

Muta is looking awesome Leon!

I cant use CC for some reason ;) 

sorry guys iam not active as before iam very busy these days but today or tomorrow i will release I.R.S,Keiji Mutoh,Muta and i have made new attires for steiner brothers and team angle shelton benjamin and haas all these mods r nearly done.

• Like 7

On 4/23/2017 at 1:17 AM, LeonRick said:

sorry guys iam not active as before iam very busy these days but today or tomorrow i will release I.R.S,Keiji Mutoh,Muta and i have made new attires for steiner brothers and team angle shelton benjamin and haas all these mods r nearly done.

That's definitely Understandable Leon, Mods can take forever when u get one thing fixed another thing shows up. Keep up the good work brother, the hard work and time you spend on these because its much appreciate, and worth waiting patiently for them ;). Yea sry had to put that in bold :) 

• Like 1