Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-'Men on a Mission' Mabel & Mo
1 hour ago, pozzum said:

the Immortkalz broc is still showing as corrupted, also the first mo file is labeled as vis is that the right file?

Fixed immortal brock file download the new file

yes its correct file its viscera in men on mission attire thats why i named vis

So just a little thought, maybe to the immortalz series, add some more wrestlers in the form of the characters they played in the movie?) For example Batista as Drax the Destroyer (Guardians of the Galaxy), Kane as Titan (Smallville), Kevin Nash as Bass Armstrong (Dead or Alive).

Of the usual wrestlers I'd like to see in the game - Powers of Pain (Warlord & Barbarian); Mean Street Posse (Pete Gas, Rodney & Joe Abs); West Hollywood Blondes (Lenny & Lodi); Scott Norton; Tanga Roa)))

Edited by Kote441

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-Abdullah the Butcher & One Man Gang Akeem Previews
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-**Kona Crush**Abdullah the Butcher & One Man Gang Akeem Previews

These mods are amazing. One question though I was going to download Beau Beverly but I see the pac number is 177 so I checked this on the Data Editor and this slot is Bret Hart's model. I found a similar thing with Demolition too.

Is there a reason why these are labelled to replace in game models?

7 hours ago, steven1977 said:

These mods are amazing. One question though I was going to download Beau Beverly but I see the pac number is 177 so I checked this on the Data Editor and this slot is Bret Hart's model. I found a similar thing with Demolition too.

Is there a reason why these are labelled to replace in game models?

What is the problem? Just change to another slot and everything will be okay