Just now, esbatmusic said:

Awesome, thanks :p

Again, I'm new to all the modding, but I tried this yesterday. All I had to do was edit the string in hex. save, CUT the backup file to another location. and start the game. And my Chris Jericho 01 was renamed to CM Punk

5 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

The Attire Unlocker works like a charm, too bad I don't have any mod to use lol.

And does alt attires have winning music this year ?

No, we still require the workaround to get winning music to work with added attires, but I've at least confirmed that workaround to still be working. Well, somewhat, as with the workaround the alt attires will only play winning music after the replay like last year for some reason (probably because there is no section to apply the workaround to for the victory animation) and not right after the win occurs like the attires of wrestlers available in the game do. But it's better than no winning music at all.

As for the mods, they will come. I'm currently working on an AJ Styles Attire pack, but I only do it when I'm sick of looking at code so it might be a bit until that is ready. Here is a teaser:

AJ_Styles_Attire_preview.png
GoneClubbin.png

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 4

As I've been braking down and analyzed WWE 2k17's .team_info, I've found a way to adjust the Entrance and Victory Animation Order for Teams/Stables (entrance animation order is already adjustable in-game, but Victory order is not).
I'm planning to include functionality to do this into the Team Info tab of the Data Editor for WWE 2k17.

For example, this will allow you to set the entrance and victory order for the Trio of The Club while still keeping the team members in correct Order (Anderson/Gallows as Tag Team and AJ Styles as Team Member 3) and still keep Entrance and Victory Animations in proper order.

Since some of you have been waiting to be able to do this and the release of the Data Editor for WWE 2k17 is still some time away, I've decided to provide you with a fixed .team_info file for The Club that you can install via Cheat Engine (or other tools once they become available). The Download link can be found in the top post.
f15bfc8a5c.png

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

As I've been braking down and analyzed WWE 2k17's .team_info, I've found a way to adjust the Entrance and Victory Animation Order for Teams/Stables (entrance animation order is already adjustable in-game, but Victory order is not).
I'm planning to include functionality to do this into the Team Info tab of the Data Editor for WWE 2k17.

For example, this will allow you to set the entrance and victory order for the Trio of The Club while still keeping the team members in correct Order (Anderson/Gallows as Tag Team and AJ Styles as Team Member 3) and still keep Entrance and Victory Animations in proper order.

Since some of you have been waiting to be able to do this and the release of the Data Editor for WWE 2k17 is still some time away, I've decided to provide you with a fixed .team_info file for The Club that you can install via Cheat Engine (or other tools once they become available). The Download link can be found in the top post.
f15bfc8a5c.png

Thank you this is the best fix. Now I can enjoy universe mode haha.

13 minutes ago, LorenzDerBoss said:

i installed the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock, but now everytime i start the game, it crashes, can someone help me ?

Make sure that you have replaced your chunk_cache.bin with an empty chunk_cache.bin file (search the forums for it, there should be one in the WWE 2k16 modding forums somewhere) and you have the original Steam version, otherwise mods won't work.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Make sure that you have replaced your chunk_cache.bin with an empty chunk_cache.bin file (search the forums for it, there should be one in the WWE 2k16 modding forums somewhere) and you have the original Steam version, otherwise mods won't work.

i have original steam version and replaced it with an empty chunk_cache.bin file , still doesn't work

Same problem as Lorenz, all the mods in the froum work for me, i do the thing with chunk_cache.bin file but it crash at the first loading with your mod.

I have the steam version and i follow the instructions (with .bak files...)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mulder2016 said:

Same problem as Lorenz, all the mods in the froum work for me, i do the thing with chunk_cache.bin file but it crash at the first loading with your mod.

I have the steam version and i follow the instructions (with .bak files...)

@Mulder2016 @LorenzDerBoss That's rather curious. Which language version of the game are you running? If it isn't English, then try to use the game's original string_win.pac file or switch the game language to English in Steam and see if that helps with the crashes. The modded string_win.pac is only decompressed/updated for the English version right now as I didn't get it to work for other languages, so that might be causing the problem.

Edited by Cave Waverider

1 hour ago, PickleTennis said:

How do I edit the attire names?

There is a link to Red Rooster's tutorial on how to do that in the readme file. It was written for WWE 2k15, but it still works in general (different file names and other small changes, though).

18 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

There is a link to Red Rooster's tutorial on how to do that in the readme file. It was written for WWE 2k15, but it still works in general (different file names and other small changes, though).

Well that tutorial isn't hard to understand at all.

@Cave Waverider

Hey man, random Q but important one nonetheless, as I'm doing the huge audio collection (swapping If desired) for all audio files... I was wondering in the .pofo files with the data editor, will we be able to change the billings? Because there's many audio that are, let's say 'naming places' without weight and it would solve a lot of issues/hassle if we could change that... IE : if I want piper in, over say Titus, that I don't have to swap Titus 'audio billing' just straight up change it to 'Glasgow' in the .pofo file.

Thanks in advance, I'll wait for the reply :p

13 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

@Cave Waverider

Hey man, random Q but important one nonetheless, as I'm doing the huge audio collection (swapping If desired) for all audio files... I was wondering in the .pofo files with the data editor, will we be able to change the billings? Because there's many audio that are, let's say 'naming places' without weight and it would solve a lot of issues/hassle if we could change that... IE : if I want piper in, over say Titus, that I don't have to swap Titus 'audio billing' just straight up change it to 'Glasgow' in the .pofo file.

Thanks in advance, I'll wait for the reply :p

If there is a value for it in either .pofo (unlikely) or .moveset file and somebody will find it, I'll add the functionality to the Data Editor. So far people haven't been successful in the past games, though. Maybe someone will find it out, however.

Edited by Cave Waverider

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

If there is a value for it in either .pofo (unlikely) or .moveset file and somebody will find it, I'll add the functionality to the Data Editor. So far people haven't been successful in the past games, though. Maybe someone will find it out, however.

Hmm, hopefully, otherwise that will be a pain in the butt to implant for me. If it's too complicated I'll just mute that part of the announcing.

1 hour ago, Alex47 said:

Will the data editor allow intergender matches between CAW's?

You will be able to set them to the same gender in the .pofo file and have them fight each other.